Proposal + More.

"What the hell is this?" you say getting out your car carrying all of your stuff. They all run over to you. Well Mariyah wobbles over. "You have to put this on." Sofia says. You bend down and Sofia ties the blind fold around your eyes. "I thought you guys weren't supposed to be back until today." you say. "Things changed." Journey says while giggling. She takes your food and drink out of your hand. Someone is holding your hand as you walk up the little steps of the house.

You get in the house. "Stand right here." Sofia says. You then hear 4 footsteps run up the stairs. You stand there for a while. You take your sandals off and throw them to the side. You then hear a romantic melody and more footsteps coming closer to you. "Hold your hands out." Journey says. "What are you guys doing?" you say while smiling and holding your hands out. "Okay, blindfold off." Journey says. You take off your blindfold and it's Arizona in one of the dresses you like her in. You start laughing and smiling.

"Y/n Johnson. Ever since you came into my life ive been happy. I remember that first time we ever met. I was an attending and you were just a intern. I fell in love with you immediately. Through the ups and downs I've always loved you y/n Johnson." Arizona says. You start tearing up a little. "You and I have been through so much shit and I'll never stop loving you y/n. Bringing Journey and Riyah into our life as been such a blessing and I want us to stay that way forever." Arizona says.

"Awww." the kids say. "Therefore." Arizona says pulling something from her dress. She then gets on one knee. You start crying even more. "Would you do me the honors of being my wife?" Arizona says showing this beautiful ring. Your crying so much that you can't speak. "What's your damn answer!" Journey yells. You nod your head while still crying. Arizona puts the beautiful ring on your finger. She stands up straight and you hugs her tightly. You give her a kiss and then hug her again tightly. "Yay!" Journey says as she runs over and hugs you both. Sofia then comes over. You pick Mariyah up and you all have a group hug.

"I love you all so much." Arizona says still hugging you guys. Your phone starts ringing in your bag. "Hold on." you say letting go of them.  You walk to the back door and then outside. You sit on the the little patio chair. "Hello?" you say. "What do you want y/n?" the unknown person says on the other line. "Whos this?" you say. "It's Meredith." Meredith says. "Where the hell are you?" you say. "The kids are safe y/n. Please stop calling. I have to go." Meredith says. "Wait Mer!" you say but the phone hangs up. "Damn it." you say. You then videocall Destiny. "Hey sisterrr." Destiny says. "Guess what." you say.

"What's up?" Destiny says playing with baby koden on the other end. "¡Ella propuso!" you say excitedly. "SHE PROPOSED!" Destiny yells on the other end. You nod your head while smiling. "Ahhhh. My sister is getting married!" Destiny chants. You start laughing. As your laughing you get a text on your phone from jackson. "Emergency surgery. Hurry in." Jackson texts. "I got to go." you say. You hang up the phone and run in the house. "What's wrong?" Journey says. "Emergency surgery!" you say running up the stairs. You quickly change into some scrubs and run down the stairs. You tie your hair up and throw your shoes on. You kiss Arizona and run out the house. You quickly get in your car and drive go the hospital.

You start walking into the hospital and then into the attendings lounge. You take your ring off and place it in your bag. You put your scrub cap on and go to the OR. "What happened?" you say walking through. "Came in with serious chest trauma. Threw brain clot." April says still stuffing the wound. You put the gloves and mask on then your gown. "Scalpel!" you say. You then get a scaplel. You start the Thrombectomy. Your halfway through the procedure.Jackson bursts through the door. "Dr. Avery?" you say looking up. "Board meeting in about a hour. You think you can make it?" Jackson says. "Yea. I'm almost done." you say. Jackson then walks out.