Surgery.. again.

Your having a seizure. "GET ME SOME HELP IN HERE!" Derek yells while turning you on your sides. A crash team gets in your room." PUSH ONE OF PHENYTOIN!" Derek says. They push the medicine. You stop seizing. "Y/N?" Derek says while checking your eyes with the light. You don't respond. Arizona walks in. " Derek what happened???" Arizona says while just standing in the doorway. "Her speech started slurring then she started seizing. I have to get a CT." Derek says while unlocking your gurney. "D-does Alex and them know..?" Arizona says while following you.

At CT.

Alex and Derek look at the scans. "Look right there, she has a small hematoma but it's in the speech area of her brain.. I can remove it but it's risky." Derek says. Derek and Arizona are talking when you start coding in the CT machine." Code BLUE!" Arizona yells. " We have to get her into surgery now!" Derek says while doing compressions on your chest. They start rolling you to the OR and they put you under.

The outside world POV:

"We need to hurry up but as patiently as we can or we can mess up her speech." Derek says while scrubbing. " Get an intern and Bailey please." He tells Arizona as he goes into the OR. Arizona then runs out and finds bailey. "Bailey! Shepherd needs you in OR 3. Y/N had a seizure and she has a small hematoma. You have to go!" Arizona says. Arizona starts running to the cafeteria to find your friends. She sees them and goes towards them running. " O-one of you needs to g-go to OR 3. it's y-y/n." Arizona says out of breath. Everyone from the table then gets up and starts running as fast as they can to OR 3. They all bust through the door. "I'm here!" everyone says. " Who likes neuro?" Derek asks. Nobody says anything. " I-I do." Maya says quietly. " Who said that?" Derek says. Maya raises her hand. " Okay, go scrub Leopard." Derek says. "Alex also you stay. Cause we are going to need to wake her up during surgery. Alex says okay.

A few hours later.

" Okay it's time to wake her up." Derek says. "Push 1 of Ritalin." Derek says. You start to wake up slowly. "Y/N, who's the chief of this hospital?" Derek asks. You don't reply. From your eyes everything is a blur. "Y/N? Can you please say anything?" Derek says. "A-alex." you mumble. " Did she just started something?" Derek says. " I-I don't know." Alex says. "Y/N. Can you please say something?" Derek says. "E-everything h-hurts." you say. " Good job y/n. Now you just are going to have to stay still while we close. " O-okay." you say.

An hour later.

Derek fully closed and wrapped your head in surgery. You then start waking up in the ICU.
" Y/N?" Someone says but you can't figure out who. "Y/n are you awake?" Someone says. " H-hi." you say. "Your awake!" They yell. Finally you know the voice who it is, it's Alex. "Oww be quiet.!" you say.

You then wake up for the rest of the day.
You've have now been on the hospital for about two weeks. ( it's gonna be boring so I'm not just gonna skip it.) 

It's a couple days before discharge day. You are so excited and you started your therapy. " I'm fine, I don't need anymore therapy." You tell the therapist. The therapist leaves. You turn on the tv on. Alex, Meredith, and Cristina walk in with Balloons. " Guys what are you doing?" you say while laughing. " Derek says you could go home tomorrow. So we brought balloons!" Meredith says. " Aww thank you guys!" you say while smiling. " Yea yea whatever congratulations. I have a surgery." Cristina says while she leaves. " We have to go y/n. We all will come get you to take you home tomorrow!" Meredith says. Everyone leaves. You get up out the bed. You grab your monitor and start walking around the icu.

(Skip to the next day)

It's finally discharge day. You were sleep when everyone came in. " Good morning y/n!" they all say. " Is it discharge day?" you say. " Yes!" they all say. " Yay!" you say. Most of the people then leave the room except for Meredith and Alex. "I'll help you pack!" Meredith says while grabbing a bag. She starts packing your stuff and Alex helps you out the bed. Once you get all your things together Dr. Shepherd comes in. " Ready to be discharged y/n?" Dr. Shepherd says. " I'm feeling great! I can't wait to get out of here!" you say. Derek starts signing the discharge papers. " Thank you Derek!" you say as you hug him. Alex then holds you up by the arm and helps you up and puts you in a wheelchair. He starts pushing it. " Bye guys!" you say to all the nurses.

You then finally leave the hospital and get to your house.

This is a long chapter lol. I won't be uploading as much now cause I am back in school but I hope you guys enjoy! xo 😚