Depression.

Before we start: This chapter can be sensitive towards some people. If you don't like things like depression or it's sensitive for you, id advise you to skip this chapter. If you are going through depression and need someone to talk to please call: 1-877-870-4673 ( The samaritans Help line)

I hope you all are doing well and I just wanted to let you know you are loved by me and your beautiful/ handsome. Have a wonderful day.

You wake up the next morning to something rubbing against your face. It's Zola drawing a marker all over you and Cristina faces. "Mer!" you say while sitting up. You rub your face to realize it's not coming off. You look over at Cristina's face. She's still knocked out. You pick up Zola and walk upstairs to Derek and Meredith's room. You knock on the door. "It's Zola at the door." Meredith says. Derek then gets up and opens the door. "What happened to your face?" Derek says.

You point to Zola with the blue marker in her hand. "I'm sorry y/n." Derek says while laughing. You hand Zola to Derek. "Are y'all hungry? I can cook. I want to cook. I need to cook." you say. "Yea, it should be some things in the fridge." Derek says. You go downstairs. You grab a paper towel and wet it. You start wiping off your face but the marker isn't coming off. Instead it's smearing all over your face. You then just look in the fridge. You grab some eggs and bacon. You crack the eggs into a bowl and mix them up.

You then turn the pan on and lay the bacon on it. You look in the cabinets for pancake mix. You find it. You make the pancake mix. You turn the other pan on and start making pancakes. Cristina then gets up. You look over towards her to see Zola wrote her name all over Cristina's face. "I'm making breakfast." you say while mixing the pancake mix. "Oh, Zola drew over your face." you say while flipping the bacon over. Cristina gets up and runs to the bathroom.

After a few minutes the bacon and pancakes are done. You put the eggs in the pan. Derek comes down in a blue plaid shirt. "I'm about to go try and get the papers. Save me a plate y/n!" Derek says. "Okay." you say. Derek then walks out the door. You finish scrambling the eggs. You put all the food on the island. Zola and Meredith then come downstairs. "This smells good y/n!" Meredith says. "Thank you Mer." you say. Meredith then fixes her and Zola's plate.

Crisitna then comes out and gets her plate. "Are you gonna eat y/n?" Meredith asks. "I'm not hungry.." you say. "I'm going back to my house, text me once y'all get the papers." you say. You grab your phone, shoes, and keys. You give Zo a kiss on the cheek bye. You go out to your car and drive to Arizona's house. You get there and go into the house. You go upstairs into you and Arizona's room. Nobody is there. You run the bath water. You get in the tub fully clothed. You just sit there staring as the water fills up. You turn of the water and your just sitting there. You keep hearing your phone ding but you ignore it.

Your zoned out. You slowly slip your head under the water. You then hear keys at the front door. "Y/n? Are you here?" Arizona says. She goes upstairs and goes into you guys room. "Y/n?" Arizona says. She then goes in the bathroom to see you underwater not moving. "Y/n!" Arizona screams. She pulls you from under. You start coughing. "Im getting you help." Arizona says. "Your not my parent! Stop acting like it. I don't need help! I'm fine!" you say. "No your not! YOUR NOT OKAY AND YOUR NOT FINE!" Arizona says yelling at you.

"IM NOT GONNA LET THE PERSON I LOVE FADE AWAY! IM NOT. SO IM GETTING YOU HELP." Arizona says while crying. "JUST TALK TO ME! TALK TO SOMEONE HELL." Arizona yells. "I CANT!" you yell. "EVERYTIME I TALK ABOUT THE PLANE ALL I REMEMBER IS THAT I WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO BE ON THAT DAMN PLANE!" you say. "AND I APOLOGIZED FOR THAT MULTIPLE TIMES, NO ONE WOULDVE SEEN THE PLANE CRASHING!" Arizona yells. "YOUR RIGHT. BUT I WAS IN THE BACK OF THE PLANE WITH LEXIE. I MADE US SIT IN THE BACK AND NOW SHES GONE. IT SHOULDVE BEEN ME THAT DIED ARIZONA! BUT LEXIE DIED!" you scream.