Leave me alone!

When George gets your home you see Meredith, Cristina, and Alex. They see you crying and they try to ask you what's wrong but George shakes his head no. You walk into the house and go upstairs to your room and lay on the floor. " George what happened ?" Meredith says. " I don't know, I walked into the stairwell and she was throwing things and just crying." George says.

" Oh no." Meredith says. " S-she had texted us, and she was in an on call room with Arizona.. Oh my god. Arizona broke Y/N.." Meredith continues to say. " So they did it?" Alex questions. " I think so.." Meredith says. Everyone then runs upstairs and knocks on your door. " Leave me-me alone." you say while crying. Cristina opens your door and everyone goes in.  They lay on the floor with you.

Meredith- " Y/N are you okay?" " No" you say.

Cristina- " Did she hurt you y/n?" " She broke my heart..." you say.

Alex- " Did y'all do it y/n?" " Y-yes." you say while starting to cry harder.

You grab your pillow off your bed and put it your face and scream in it. " Damn it!" you cry and yell. Someone then knocks on the front door. " I'll go get it." Cristina says. Cristina goes downstairs and goes to open the front door. " Dr. Robbins?" Cristina says. " Is y/n here?" she asks. " You should leave. Y/N is upstairs crying her eyes out. She probably won't even be able to go to work tomorrow. You BROKE ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS! So I really think you should get the hell away from here." Cristina says while slamming the door in her face.

Cristina goes back upstairs. " Who was it?" Meredith asks. " Arizona.." Cristina whispers but you overhear them. " Arizona is here?!" you ask while getting up. You push everyone out the way. "NO Y/N!" Everyone says while chasing after you. You leap down the stairs and open the front door to see Arizona about to start her car. " Arizona!!!" you scream while still crying! " GRAB HER SOMEONE!" Meredith screams.