Before everything.

I feel alive.. but I can't wake up. In your coma you remember everything from when you were in med school then when Maya broke up with you.

I attended Medical school at two places, first was the University of Iowa. At the University of Iowa is where I met Alex. He was my partner on one of our project and then he became one of my best friends. Me and Alex were close, and then my parents decided it was time to move. It broke Alex's heart knowing his bestfriend is moving away. I promised him that we will always be close no matter that. Once we moved in I transferred to Dartmouth where I met Meredith. I always kept in contact with Alex. One time I was on the phone with Alex and Meredith walked in. That's when we all became friends.

Once we all got our information on where we are going for our internship. Once we all got accepted into Seattle Grace we all got excited. Then we met Cristina, George, and Izzie at the mixer. Then that's where we all became friends.

3 weeks before we all started we were at Joe's, that's where I met Maya. We kinda went very fast but I loved Maya. I got very attached to Maya. 2 weeks later I was at Maya's house laying in her bed and her phone was blowing up. You decided to look at it to see some random girls name with a ring emoji and a heart emoji. That's when you realized she was cheating on you. You and Maya got into a big argument before she broke up with you. " I can't believe you Maya!" You yell as you grab your things. " Y/N, I'm sorry.." Maya says as she grabs your arm. "GET OFF OF ME!" You yell as you leave her apartment.

After the argument with Maya you go to Meredith's house. You stay in your room for 2 weeks. During those 2 weeks Meredith got concerned with you and almost got you admitted to pysch. But then you decided to get up and move on with your life. " I'm moving on!" you shout ecstatically. Then you start your first week on internship the next day.