Interviews.

A week later you've been avoiding Arizona cause you didn't like whats she said to you.

Your interview is tomorrow and you spent the night at the hospital.

You wake up residents lounge. You grab your keys and walk around secretly. You get to the lobby and run to your car. You see Arizona walk in so you know she isn't home. You start your car and drive to Arizona's house. You run in the house and rush as fast as you can. You go into the closet and grab your carry on suitcase. You put in 3 different casual dresses and two pairs of heels and some regular clothes and shoes. You also put some bra and underwear in the suitcase. You change into your crocs and some comfortable clothes. You zip your suitcase up. You roll your suitcase down the stairs. You grab a water bottle from the fridge. You then go out the house and lock the door.

You jump in your car and drive back to the hospital. Alex, Cristina, Jackson, and April are waiting. "Y'all ready?" you ask. "To crush these interviews. Hell yeah!" Jackson says. Everyone puts their suitcase in the trunk. Jackson and Cristina jump in the back. "Where are y'all going?" you ask. "I don't even know, some where in Cali." Jackson says. "Yale." Cristina says. "Some place outside of some place in Ohio." Alex says. "Your girlfriend is giving me sucky interviews." Alex says. You go silent. "Y/n." Alex says. "Have you talked to Arizona? Alex says. You completely ignore him. After a few minutes y'all arrive at the airport. You park the car and everyone grabs their suitcase.

You lock your car and all of you walk in the airport together and check in. "Good luck?" you say. "Don't need it." Cristina says. "For sure." Jackson says. "Thanks y/n." April says rushing away. "Farewell Jack Jack. See you on the other side." you say. "Bye red red." Jackson says as he walks the other way. You and Alex walk together since your gates are near eachother. "Why did you ignore me when I asked about Arizona?" Alex says. "Are you two good y/n?" Alex says.

"We are fine Alex." you say. "Does she know your about to be in New York in a few hours?" Alex says. You ignore him again. "Oh my god y/n." Alex says. "She doesn't know!" Alex says. "Im telling her tomorrow when I get back." Alex says. "I swear to god Alex, I will murder you." you say. "She deserves to know, she loves you!" Alex says. "I know Alex. I know. Now please just leave me alone about Arizona." you say. You hear your gate being called. "Good luck y/n." Alex says. "Love you." you say as you hug Alex. You walk to your gate and board the plane.

About 5 hours later you finally land in New York. You go to the suitcase collector. Your phone starts ringing as soon as you grab your suitcase. It's Arizona. You watch it ring. You call a cab. "To the Courtyard by Marriot please." you say. 30 minutes later you arrive to the hotel. You check in and go into your room. You open your suitcase and lay out your dress and heels. It was late so you just put your phone on the charger and fell asleep in the hospital bed. You wake up at 9. Your interview is at 11.

You jump in the shower. Your phone is ringing again while your in the shower. You get out and dry your hair. You use your blow dryer to dry it a little. You grab your phone and answer it. "Hello?" you say. "Where the hell are you?" Arizona says. "I'm at my interview Arizona. I have to go." you say. You hang up. You put on your dress and heels.

 You put on your dress and heels