Lost control.

You hear knocking on your door. You roll over and face the wall. You hear more knocking. "Come in." you say while groaning. "Goodmorning y/n! I'm starting a chore wheel so I just came to drop off your chores." April says all chirpy. "A what?" you say while sitting up. "Chore wheel! Your chores are to get groceries!" April says as she hangs your chore on your wall. You then groan again. April then walks out and closes your door. You try going back to sleep but then your alarm starts going off.

You groan again and the roll over. You fall out the bed. "Ouch.." you say. You get up and grabs a t shirt. You then put on a leggings and grab your crocs. You then grab your bag. You look in the mirror and tie your hair up. You then grab your wallet and put it in your bag. You walk downstairs and grab your keys. You go into the kitchen and fill your water bottle with coffee. "Where are you going?" Lexie asks. "I'm going to help my therapist unpack her things at the hospital." you say. "Oo can I go?" Lexie asks. "I guess, come on." you say while screwing the top on your bottle. Lexie then gets up and follows you. You grab the keys and walk out to your car. You put your little bookbag in the backseat. You start the car then drive to the hospital.

You then park the car and get out. You stand and stare at the hospital. You then start having flashbacks. You snap out of it and you grab your bag from the backseat. "Let's go Lexie." you say. You and Lexie then walk together to the elevator. You hit the button to the therapy floor. Once the elevator gets to the floor you and Lexie step out and start looking for the room. Once you get to the room you knock on the door and walk in. "Goodmorning Ms. Joy." you say. "Morning y/n. Who's this?" Joy says. "One of my best friends, Lexie." You say. "Hello Lexie. What year are you?" Joy says while shaking her hand. "I'm an intern." Lexie says.

"Oh. Okay. Well I'm finished unpacking so you guys can go. Remember y/n-" Joy tries say. "No OR, no surgeries." you say while smiling. "Okay good, come back here whenever if you need to talk." Joy says. You and Lexie then walk out. "I have to do rounds." Lexie says. "Bye y/n." Lexie says as she starts running away. "Bye Lexie!" you yell. You then walk to the residents lounge. You then change into a pair of scrubs but keep your crocs on. You put on your white coat and then walk to find Bailey. "Goodmorning Dr. Bailey." you say. Bailey then looks you in the face. Bailey then hugs you. "Um.." you say. You then slowly hug Bailey back. After the long and awkward hug bailey finally let's go. "Are you okay y/n?" Bailey says. "Yes ma'am. I just can't do any surgeries for the rest of my 1st year. So I was wondering if I can just stay in the clinic." you say. "Yeah that's fine. Do you want me to reassign Jackson to someone else?" Bailey says.

"Yes ma'am." you say. You then walk to the clinic. The nurse then hands you a chart. You start reading it. You then go to the curtain. "Hello, my name is Dr. Johnson, your here because you cut your wrist?"you say. "Yea, so can you like just give me antibiotics or something?" the girl says. "Do you know what meds your on?" you ask. "No." they say. "Do you know anything?" you ask. "Nope." they say. "So do you want to die?" you yell. Everyone starts looking over towards you. "I CAN GET A GUN AND PUSH IT TO YOUR HEAD!" you yell. "You want me to do that?" you yell as you slam the chart down. "YOU WANT ME TO PLACE A GUN ON YOUR HEAD TO THE POINT WHERE YOU COULD FEEL THE HEAT!" you yell. "Hm let's see, WHO HAS A GUN?" you yell out loud. "OH LOOK, NOT A GUN. BUT A SCAPLE MAYBE THIS COULD KILL YOU. YOU WANNA DIE?" you yell. The girl then starts crying. "I SAID DO YOU WANT TO DIE?" while your yelling Alex and his partner walk into the clinic.

"DO YOU WANT TO FREAKING DIE? YOU WANT ME TO GET A GUN!" you yell. You then knock over the instrument tray. Alex runs up to you. He grabs your shoulder. "Walk away y/n." Alex says. You jerk off Alex and stomp out the clinic. Alex then walks up to the girl. "I am so sorry about that." Alex says. He then turns around and looks in the hallway for you. Your not there. Alex then checks the corner. Your not there. Your on the elevator going to Ms. Joys office. You knock on the door and then sit on the couch crying. "What's wrong y/n?" Joy says. "I can't do this." you say while grabbing your hair.

While your crying there's a knock on the door. Joy then gets up and opens the door. "Is y/n here?" The chiefs asks. You start crying even harder. You clinch your fist really hard that leaves mark. "Yes sir. Would you like me to send her to you when your done?" Joy asks. "Please do. You should probably come with her." The chiefs says as he leaves. "Lord y/n, what the hell did you do?" Joy says. You clinch your fist harder and leaves a bigger mark. Joy then grabs your hands. "Stop it." Joy says. "I j-just want to throw something!" you yell while crying. Joy then gets up and pulls out a big bucket of squishies. She hands you the bucket and points to the wall. You grab a squishy and chuck it hard at the wall.

"We have to go to the chiefs office now.. while we walk your going to tell me what you did." Joy says as she grabs your arm. You then walk with Joy to the chiefs office while telling her the whole situation.
"Y/n, you did what!" Joy yells. "I know. I'm sorry. I lost it." you say. "I probably won't even be able to be in the clinic." you say while crying. You and Joy then get to the chiefs office. "I will stay out here." Joy says. You nod your head and walk into the chiefs office. You then sit down. "You ask someone if you wanted to kill them?" The chiefs says. "I'm sorry sir." you say. "If you don't get yourself together I will have to suspend you." The chiefs says. "That's not fair sir, respectfully." you say. "It is. Get yourself together, talk with your therapist. I won't hold you back. Just get yourself together." Chief says.

"Respectfully sir, I wouldn't be in this position IF IT WASNT FOR YOU!" you slam your hand on the desk. You get up and storm out. "Y/n-" Joy says. You storm pass everyone. Joy then walks into the chiefs office. "Sir? What happened?" Joy asks. "I want y/n admitted to therapy full-time by tomorrow night which means she will stay in one room and one room only, also visiting only on weekends or she's gonna be suspended." The chief yells. "Yes sir." Joy says as she leaves. "She then leaves and walks to the residents lounge to find you. Your changing out of your scrubs back into your leggings. Joy then walks in and shuts the door.

"Y/n, the chiefs has told me I have to admit you by tomorrow night, or he's suspending you." Joy says. "I'm so sorry y/n." Joy says. You then start crying and wiping your eyes. Joy then hugs you. "I'm sorry Ms. Joy.." you say. "It's okay. I'll still be with you the whole time. Also when your allowed to leave for a period of time we'll be in my office." Joy says. "Your gonna be in there for 30 days." Joy says. "Yes ma'am. I'll be here by tomorrow morning." You say while getting up. Before you walk out you turn around. "Can you just promise me I can call my little brother everyday?" you say. "I'll see." Joy says. You smile and then walk out.

You get to your car and drive to your house. You go through the front door and then go upstairs. You sit on your bed and start crying. You wipe your eyes and pick up your phone. You start video chatting Ken, even though it's late at night. He answers. "Hey baby bro, why aren't you sleeping?" you say. "I'm not tired, mom and dad keep arguing." Ken says. "I'm sorry buddy. I'll come see you when I get better okay?" you say. "Are you okay y/n?" Ken asks. "Yes. I love you. I will try to call you everyday from now on." you say while crying. "I love you too!" Ken says. "Ill talk to you later, try going to bed." you say. "Okay. Bye y/n!" Ken says. He then hangs up the phone and you burst out crying. You then call Arizona. "H-hey Arizona." you say while crying. "What's wrong y/n?" Arizona says. "I-I'm getting admitted tomorrow.." you say while bursting out crying. "Aww y/n.. I'll be there when you get admitted and I'll be there when you get out." Arizona says. "I love you Arizona." you say while crying. "I love you too y/n. I'll see you tomorrow." Arizona says. You then hang up.

You pull down your suitcase. You open it and start putting leggings, shorts, underwear, bras, and socks in it. You grab the blanket Arizona got you and put it in the bag. Alex then walks in and sees you crying and packing. "Y/n what's wrong?" Alex says as he sits next to you. "I'm getting admitted tomorrow." you say while crying. Alex then hands you a pair of your crocs. He then hugs you. "Im sorry.." Alex says. "I just want to get sleep.." you say. You get in the bed and fall asleep.