Im back.

You wake up to the smell of pancakes and bacon. "Goodmorning!" your grandma says. "Morning." you say while sitting up. "I made breakfast." your grandma says handing you a plate. "I'm going back to Seattle today." you say taking the plate. "Okay." Your grandma says. "My friend is coming over in a few." your grandma says. "I'll be gone after I eat." you say. You and your grandma talk and eat. "How are you gonna get back to Seattle?" your grandma asks. "Since I don't have my car I'm going to take the bus back." you tell your grandma.

You finish your food and put the dishes in the sink. You hug your grandma goodbye as your taxi pulls up. You grab your suitcase and bag and walk outside. You put your suitcase in the trunk of the taxi and get in. You wave goodbye to your grandma as the taxi pulls off. "To the bus station." you say. A few minutes later you arrive at the bus station. You buy your bus ticket to Seattle. You get on the bus and head to Seattle. "I'm going to surprise everyone." you say. You pull out your phone and text Alex.

"You at work?" you text Alex.

"Where the fuck were you y/n!" Alex texts.

"Are you at work?" you text Alex.

"No, I'm at the store." Alex says.

"Pick Destiny up from the bus station in about a hour please." you text.

"Your not even in Washington though." Alex texts back.

"Just pick her up and take her back to your house for me please." you text Alex.

"Fine." Alex texts.

You turn your phone off and enjoy the rest of the bus ride. About a hour later you arrive at the bus stop. You get off the bus and roll your heavy suitcase to the parking lot. You look around to see Alex sitting on the hood of your car. You put your hood on and walk over to Alex. "Hey Des-" Alex starts saying but then he looks at you. "Y/n!" Alex says. "HI ALEX!" you say while smiling. Alex hugs you tightly lifting you off the ground a little. "I missed your big head!" Alex says. "Yeah yeah whatever." you say. Alex then puts you down. "Is Arizona at the hospital?" you say. "I think so." Alex says.

"I have to go get my job back so let's just go so I can see Arizona." you tell Alex. Alex picks up your suitcase and you both get in the car. Alex then drives to the hospital. He parks the car. You open your suitcase and pull out a pair of jeans. "Don't you want to change inside?" Alex says. "Im just putting these over my shorts." you say pulling your jeans up. You put your shoes back on. "Let's go." you say. You and Alex walk into the hospital. You put your hood back on. You and Alex walk into the elevator. "What's changed?" you ask Alex as the elevator starts going up. "Amelia & Derek are both head of neuro." Alex says. "Who thought that was a good idea?" you say. Alex shrugs his shoulders.

The elevator stops on the wrong floor. "Hey Alex." Meredith and Cristina say walking to the elevator. "Hey Mer & Yang." Alex says. Meredith still hasn't noticed you yet. The elevator then closes. "Hey Meredith and Cristina." you say. Meredith turns around. "Ahhh y/n your backkkk!" Meredith says. "I'm back!" you say while hugging Meredith. You then hug Cristina. "Okay, you guys can stop that girl screaming crap." Alex says. "Where are you going?" Meredith says. "To see Arizona and then get my job back." you say. The elevator then stops on the surgery floor. "I have a surgery. I'll see you later." Meredith says. "Okay." you say.

You and Alex then walk to the Peds floor. "You stand outside the double doors, I'll get Arizona." Alex says. You turn around so your back is facing the doors. 5 minutes later you hear footsteps. "Alex, I'm not in the mood and I'm irritated." Arizona says. "Look." Alex says. "A person with a hoodie?" Arizona says irritatedly. You turn around. "Hi baby!" you say with a big smile on your face. "Y/n!" Arizona says. You and Arizona hug eachother so tightly. "I missed you so so much!" you say starting to cry. "W-what are you doing back here!" Arizona says letting you go. "A very very long story." you say. Arizona puts her warms hands on your face.