She caught us, and it was embarasaing

Your so embarrassed that Bailey caught you and Arizona. Instead of going to the pit immediately you go to the cafeteria to look for your friends. You see them and then you sit down irritatedly. " What's wrong with you?" Alex asks. " Bailey kicked me off Granny Kate's case." you say. "Why?" Alex says. You see Izzie and George staring at you. You whisper it in Alex's ear. Alex looks at you with a surprised look. "Stop looking at me like that." You say as you hit Alex. " I have to get to the pit." You say as you get up. "Are y'all telling secrets now?" Izzie says. " Chill. She's my best friend." Alex says. "Am I not your best friend?" Izzie says. "Nope." Alex says while getting up.

At the ER.

"I was paged?" you go to the nurse desk and say. "Curtain 3 needs stitches." Nurse Tyler says. You grab the chart and walk to curtain 3. You swing the curtain around and look at the chart while talking. "Hello, my name is Dr. Johnson. I was called down here for stitches." You look up. "Sofia?" you say. "She had a little fall at Daycare." The teacher says. " Why didn't you guys page Dr. Robbins or your other mom?" you ask. You snap your glove on and grab hydrogen peroxide. You wipe her cut off. "Okay, ill get a stitch kit." you say. "Page Dr. Robbins or Dr. Torres please." you tell Tyler. While your going to the get the surgical kit you hear Callie and Arizona running and talking. " You page us?" They both say. "Um, your daughter is in curtain 3. She has a major headlac." You say. They both run to curtain 3. "Sofia baby!" You hear Callie and Arizona say. The teacher then comes up to me while I'm grabbing things. " I told you not to call them." The teacher says. " I had no choice, it's important to call the parents. Now if you will get out of my way." You say as you push past the lady. She grabs my arm. "Let go of me!" you yank your arm away from her. You then go to Sofia to do her stitches.

You wipe her scratch and you numb the scar. "Actually- can someone else do her stitches? Like a resident? Maybe even an attending." Callie says with an attitude. " Oh, yea which attending?" you ask politely. " Get Bailey or the plastic surgeon on call." Callie says rudely. " Okay." you say while taking your gloves off and throwing them away. "Bye sofia." you say while doing our little waving hand shake. Callie notices it. "What was that Sofia princess?" Callie asks. "Oh nothing!" Sofia says while she giggles.

You then go find Bailey. " Dr. Torres would like to do stitches on Sofia." you say. " Do it yourself." Bailey says. " Dr. Torres doesn't want me too." you say. " I don't care, tell Dr. Torres I told you to do it." Bailey starts walking away. You grab Baileys arm. "Are you even listening to me!" You yell at bailey. You then realize what you do and you stop and turn around very fast. You start sprinting to the ER. "Um, Dr. Bailey said she wants me to do Sofia's stitches. "Fine.." Callie says.

You numb her womb again and do her stitches very neatly. After you done you put a bandaid over the stitches. "There you go Sofia!" you say. You give her a high five. "Bye guys." you say. You walk away and go to the locker room. The only person you see is Cristina but she's holding something. You sneak up behind her to see what it is and then it's a pregnancy test. It says positive. "CRISTINA YOUR PREGN-" you yell but then she covers my mouth. " Y/n I promise if you tell anyone I will kill you." Cristina says. " Who's baby ?" You whisper. " I'm not telling you.." Cristina says. " Well then I'm telling Alex." you say. " No. fine. It's Burke's..." Cristina says. " BURKES?!" you yell. " Shut the hell up!" Cristina says. " Oh my god Cristina, your sleeping with an attending." You say. " Oh no, don't do that. You are too. And Meredith. Don't judge me." Cristina says with a tone. "Okay okay sorry." You say. "Are you keeping it?" You ask. " Just forget it. I swear if this gets out I'm killing you." Cristina says. " Wanna go to Joe's?" you ask. " Yeah i guess." Cristina says.

You change your clothes and grab your bookbag. " Let's go Mommy Cristina." You tease. Cristina slaps you in the back of the neck. " Ouch." you say. You and Cristina then both walk to the lobby together. You keep asking her questions about the baby. You then get to Joe's. "Give me a vodka Joe." you say. " I want a vodka too." Cristina says. " Is that good for the you know." You ask. " Shut up." Cristina says. You both start drinking and talking. You and Cristina are very drunk. Joe sees Arizona walk through. "She's drunk." Joe says. " I'll take her home. Who's getting Cristina?" Arizona says.

" I'm hoping you." Joe chuckles. " Okay. You owe me Joe." Arizona says. " Let's go girlies." Arizona says while she grabs you and Cristina's arms. Arizona then drives y'all home. Alex then comes out and gets Cristina. Arizona holds you up and walks you in the house. You and Arizona walk upstairs and she lays you to bed. You sit back up. You take off your jeans and jacket. You lay down. Arizona then covers you up with the blanket. She kisses your forehead and leaves.

The next morning.

You wake up. You feel sick and nauseous. You grab the trash can next to your bed and throws up. You then get out the bed drunkly and open your bedroom door to stare out in the hallway. You then see Meredith and Derek kissing in the hallway. "Lord get a room." you yell at them. "Sorry!" Meredith says as she grabs Derek and goes into her room. You then realize your not barely wearing clothes so you go grab your robe. You can feel you about to throw up again so you run to the bathroom. After your finish throwing up you go in Alex's room and take one of his hoodies. You then go back to your room and grabs some shorts. You put on his hoodie and your shorts.

You then go downstairs and get a head start for your studying for your intern test since you have the day off. Cristina then walks downstairs and sees you and sits next to you. "You smell." Cristina says. "I do?" you say as you smell yourself. " You smell." You say to Cristina. "What are you doing?" Cristina asks. " Studying for our intern exam." you say while writing down notes. "You think your gonna fail?" Cristina asks. " I don't fail." you tell Cristina. Alex then comes downstairs and plops on the couch right next to me. "What y'all doing?" Alex says. "Studying." you say. " For what?" Alex says. " Our intern exam?" you say. " INTERN EXAM?" Alex says. "Yes you dumb fool." you say. "It's in 2 weeks." you say.

You, Alex, and Cristina start talking to eachother and then start studying together.

(Next chapter we are just gonna skip to the day of the intern test!)