Talk.

You then wake up the next day. You see Ms. Joy. "Ms. Joy your back!" you say while sitting up. "Y/n, let's go. We are going to the cafeteria to get breakfast then back to my office." Joy says while throwing you a jacket. You then put the jacket on. You put your crocs on and grab your blanket. You wrap your blanket around yourself like a cape. Ms. Joy then swipes her keycard to open the double doors. "Drop your blanket off in my office then meet me in the cafeteria." Ms. Joy says. She hands you the keys to her office while she continues to walk to the cafeteria.

You turn the other way and walk to her office. You use the keys and unlock the door. You then place your blanket on the couch and shut the door. You skip down the hallway playing with the keys. Once you get to the cafeteria you stand at the door. "Come over here y/n." Ms. Joy says. You walk over to Ms. Joy. "Get you some food." She says. "I'm not hungry." you say. "Then get an apple." Joy says as she picks up her tray. You grab an apple and then walk with Joy back to her office. You sit on the couch and cover up with your blanket. "Talk." Joy says.

"Okay okay." you say. "When I first got admitted I lost it in the clinic." you say. "This girl wanted to die and she didn't know anything about herself. So I just lost it." you say. "Good. That's all you needed to do was talk." Joy says. "You can get discharged at the end of next week. But you have to eat before you do." Joy says. "I'm also staying here for another year so if you need something I'm here." Joy says. "Really?" You say excitedly. "Yes y/n!" Joy says. You get up and hug Joy.

"But still. No surgery until your second year." Joy says. "So no surgery for 2 months!" you say. "Yep." Joy says. "Whatever." you say while laughing. You and Joy then sit and talk for a while. You then stand up to stretch. While your talking there's a knock on the door. It's Alex. "Hello Mr. Karev." Ms. Joy says. "Hey Alex!" you say. "I was wondering if y/n can watch me from the gallery, I'm about to do my first solo surgery." Alex says. "I'll think about. Goodbye Karev." Joy says. Alex then leaves. "Ms. Joy pleaseeeee!" you beg. "You can watch with me! Please he's my best friend." you say. "Fine. But I'm staying with you." Joy says. You jump up with excitement. You then grab your blanket and wrap it around you.

You and Ms. Joy then walk to the gallery. You then sit in the back reign Ms. Joy. You hand your blanket to Ms. Joy and you stand up by the window. You stand in the corner so your not in the way. You hear the other residents betting on Alex. "You guys shut the hell up." you say. You then watch Alex make the first cut. You let out a big sigh. Alex then looks up at the gallery to see you. You can tell he's smiling through the mask. You then smile back. You cross your arms as you watch him complete the surgery. After he does the last suture everyone then claps.

"Come on Ms. Joy." you say. Ms. Joy then gets up while holding your blanket. You go down to the surgical floor in front of the OR door and wait for Alex. Alex then walks out. You then hug Alex. "Nice job evil spawn." you say while laughing. You and Alex then start laughing. "I have to go. I'm getting discharged next week though! Let everyone know." You say. You then wave Alex goodbye and walk with Ms. Joy back to the therapy floor. "The sooner you eat, the faster you can leave." Ms. Joy says as she walks with you to your room. "I'm not hungry though." you say as you sit down. "Do you want us to put a feeding tube then?" Joy says. "No ma'am." you say. "Can you hand be that bag over there please." you ask.

Joy then goes over and grabs the bag. You open it to see a slice of pizza and some chips. You then grab the chips and open them. You eat a chip. "There, I ate!" you say. "Whatever." Ms. Joy says as she mocks you. "For this last week you have to stay locked in here y/n. We have to test if you react to different things. So I have to take all of your things." Joy says. "Okay." you say. "Take whatever you need." you say. You get up and pack your suitcase back. You then hand all of your things to Joy. She then rolls your suitcase out into the hallway. She puts your jacket on top of the suitcase.

"Where's your phone?" Joy asks. You pull the phone from your pocket and slam it in her hand. "Good luck y/n." Ms. Joy says. She then goes out and locks the door from the outside. She then motions for you to come closer to the door. She then points at the little window. "That's where your gonna get your food and stuff." Ms. Joy says. "Okay." You say. She then motions for you to come to the middle. "You see that dot?" she says while pointing to the window. You look closer. Joy then bangs her hand on the window to sound like a gunshot. You flinch but not fall back. "What the hell!" you say.

"Good. We will do more testing Friday." Joy says. You then watch Joy as she rolls are your things away. You grab your blanket and sit in the windowsill. You then watch as the sunsets. The nurse then knocks on the little window and slides the food through it. You then get up and grab the box. You go back into the windowsill and open the box. You then slowly start eating the food so you can leave faster. After you finish eating you fall asleep in the windowsill.

Let's skip to the day before discharge aka testing day.