Quit or Stay?

Derek then opens the door and he goes first. "I quit." Derek says. He then steps to the side. "I quit." Meredith says. "I quit as well." Callie says. "Me too." you say. "I quit." Cristina says while looking at Owen. "What the hell!" someone says. You all then walk out into the hallway. "What the hell did we just do." you say. "Everyone meet at our house at 12 so we can discuss how we will do this." Derek says. You walk to the residents lounge.

You stuff your things into your bookbag only leaving your white coat. You walk to the lobby and get in your car. You drive to Arizona's house. You park your car and get out the car. You leave your bookbag in the car. You use your key and go in the house. You hang your jacket up and look over to see Sofia and Arizona. "Hey y/n." Sofia says. "Hey Sofia.." you say trying to hide your emotions. "I'll be upstairs." you say while starting to cry. You go upstairs to you and Arizona's room.

You grab your tequila bottle from the side of the bed. You go into the bathroom and turn the shower on. You sit on the floor of the shower fully clothed with your bottle of tequila. You keep taking sips as the water hits you on the face. You only take about 3 sips. You close the bottle back and place it outside the shower. You sit up and place your head on your knees. The water is just running on your head. You hear Arizona put sofia to sleep. "Y/n?" Arizona says.

She knocks on the bathroom door and comes in. "Why are you fully clothed in the shower?" Arizona says. "I quit my job. I'm not cheating on you Arizona. I'm not myself Arizona and no one has noticed. IM SICK! I'm going to work everyday faking a damn smile and I don't have anyone to talk to. Not even Alex." you say while looking up. "You can talk to me." Arizona says. "But I can't! I can't Arizona!" you yell. "Your over here accusing me of cheating. And now I can't have friends that are girls?" you say. "I like flirting with people to make their day better while my day is absolute shit. So no. I can't." you say. "Oh and Andrea and Vic are straight. They are just some new people I met at station 19 and honestly, it's fun having someone to talk Spanish to to actually understand me." you say.

You put your head back down. Your soaking wet at that point. Arizona is just speechless. You start crying. Arizona climbs in the shower fully clothed with you. She sits text to you and wraps her arm around you. "Get off of me!" you yell. "Please stop Arizona!" you say while crying. Arizona takes her arm from around you. She gets up and leaves. She goes on her phone and call Alex. "Hello?" Alex says. "Alex... y/n needs you. She won't come out the bathroom." Arizona says. "I'll be over there in 15 minutes." Alex says.

Arizona goes into the guest room to sleep. Your still in the bathroom with the water running on your head.  Minutes later you still haven't moved. You hear a knock on the door. You ignore it. Alex comes in. "Y/n. What the hell is wrong?" Alex says. "Go away Alex." you say. "No." Alex says. "Go away Damn it!" you yell. Alex opens the shower door and pulls you out. "Get off of me Alex!" you say. Alex squeezes you tightly. "GET OFF!" you say while crying. You try fighting yourself out of Alex's arms but he's squeezing you too tight.

Alex holds you for about 10 minutes until you calm down. "You have to be quiet, Arizona and Sofia are sleeping." Alex says. "Why didn't you just talk to me?" Alex says while letting you go. "I don't want to be a burden Alex." you say while crying. "I want to do things by myself Alex!" you say. "Y/n, depression isn't something you do by yourself." Alex says. "You guys don't get it! I'm not depressed." you say while crying. "YOU SHOUDLVE TALKED TO ME!" Alex says yelling at you. Alex goes into the bedroom part and look through the drawers for some clothes.

Your just sitting on the bathroom floor with your clothes dripping water and your hair reaching to your back. Alex comes back in. "Stand up." Alex says. You ignore him. He then picks you up and makes you stand up. He hands you your clothes and you change. He grabs the brush he sees on the sink. He tries separating your hair into sections. You look at yourself in the mirror as Alex brushes your hair. "My mom was right." you say. "What did she say?" Alex says while still brushing your hair.