Recovery.

Your still in the hospital in a lot of pain. One day Jackson and this person in a fancy suit came in. "Y/n, this is lawyer Freddy Morgan." Jackson says. "Nice to meet you." you say. "I can't really shake your hand cause everything hurts." you say. "That's fine. We just are going to talk." The lawyer says. The lawyer then sits down in the chair and opens his laptop. Jackson then gets a page. "I'll be back soon." Jackson says as he leaves.

"Why don't you explain to me what happened?" The lawyer says. "Okay, so I hit a home run, someone was in the way of the base lines so I just bumped them out of the way. I didn't see who it was. Once the inning ended I was pitching. I got almost everyone out execpt the last person. They were the one I barely bumped. I pitched the ball. They purposely smacked it right at me and it hit me in the chest. They then proceeded to throw the bat at me which hit me in the chest again." you say. "Everyone then separated us and then a few minutes later I collapsed." you say.

"Okay, that's enough info for today! I'll let you know everything soon." The lawyer says as he gets up. You then watch as the crash team runs outside your door.

A few days later.

You then take a nap when Meredith and Derek walk in. Your still sound asleep. Meredith then places Zola on your lap while your sleep. Zola then starts climbing up you. You wake up and look to see who it is. You realize it's Zola and you pick her up. "You guys got Zola back!" you say. "Yes we did!" Derek says while laughing. You then hug Zola and kiss her forehead. "How are you feeling y/n? Derek says. "Fine, I guess. I want to go into an OR. But What's up?" you say while still hugging Zola.

"No reason. A intern is going to bring you some scans. Your going to look at them and help me come up with ideas." Derek says. "Okay." you say. Derek then picks up Zola and walks out. Meredith then sits on the edge of the bed. "How are you really feeling
y/n?" Meredith asks. "I mean, it still hurts but I'll be fine." you say. "You know, you and me say we are fine so much that im starting to not believe ourselves." Meredith says. You both then start laughing. A few minutes later Meredith gets a page. "I got to go. I'll be back during lunch." Meredith says. "Okay." you say. Meredith then leaves.

The nurse then brings your food by. You stare at it for a minute. While you stare at your food Arizona and Alex walk in. You then turn and face the other way. "It's okay, I'll come back some other time." Alex says while leaving. Arizona then sits in the chair next to you. "What's wrong?" Arizona asks. "Why don't you forgive Alex?" Arizona says. You then slowly turn around and face Arizona. "Are you fucking kidding me Arizona!" you say. "I never would've been in this position if Alex wouldn't have chose for me to get the surgery." you say with an attitude.

"You know what, your damn right. Cause you would be dead y/n!" Arizona says. "Alex did this because he loves you! He's your best friend. Y'all literally do almost everything together! He loves you!" Arizona yells at you. "Do I have to get your counselor?" Arizona says with a big sigh. You ignore Arizona. "Why are you ignoring me now?" Arizona says. You still ignore her. "I'm not doing this with you today." Arizona says as she leaves.

You then grab your phone and text Alex.

Y/n: "Alex?"

Alex- "Now your texting me?"

Y/n: "I'm sorry. I know why you made me get the surgery. I understand it now."

Alex: "Do you y/n?"

"Y/n: "Of course I do Alex. You love me so much that you would break if I was gone."

Last Read at 19:23.