Im awake!

( You've been asleep for a week and Alex and Arizona take turns visiting you during their lunch break)

It's been a week since your brain surgery and you still aren't up. " Derek, why isn't she up yet??" Alex says in an irritated way. " I don't know Karev." Derek says. " Matter a fact, we are gonna wake up today. Karev get me an intern." Derek says. " I'm here." Alex says. "No, you can't work with Y/N you guys are too close. Get me Leopard." Derek says. " Um, Leopard seen y/n naked.. they were closer than me and her. " I did not want to know that.. but okay you can stay. Ask Bailey to switch to y/n's case." Derek says. " Okay." Alex says as he leaves the room.

Alex POV:

" Bailey, can I be on y/n's case?" Alex asks. " Um, aren't you and y/n close?" Bailey asks. " Yes, but she's close with everyo-." Before alex can finish her sentence Bailey says no. " But, then who will be on their case?" Alex asks. "Hm. Grey. Get grey." Bailey says. " But me too right?" Alex asks. " Hm. Sure I do not care. Go." Bailey says. Alex goes and gets Meredith and they go to your room.

Back to your POV:

"Okay guys. Someone needs to hold y/n's head." Derek says. " I'll do it." Meredith says. " She's gets behind your bed and holds your head. " I'm going to give her a medicine to make her wake up, but if she does wake it it could cause her a seizure so we have to be careful." Derek says. " Okay. Alex hold your hands down. " Inserting the medicine." Derek says.

You start moving around then you slightly open your eyes. " Y/N can you hear me?" Derek says. You moan in pain. You keep blinking your eyes. Derek shines a flashlight in your eyes and your pupil reacts. "Y/N?" Derek says. You open your eyes a little more but everything is a blur. " Can you speak for me y/n?" Derek says. " Head h-hurts." You mumble. " Did you just say something y/n!" Alex says while squeezing your hand tightly. " Oww." you say. Alex hugs you tightly. " Oww Alex. T-that hurts." you say while opening your eyes. Alex starts tearing up a little.

After a few minutes of fully waking up.

" Where's Arizona?" you ask. " I'll go get her." Meredith says as she leaves.