Embarassing..

The next morning..

Your knock out sleep. Your hangover was so bad that you woke up 4 hours late. You check your phone to see about 15 messages from different people. " Oh sh*t. I'm late!" You say as you jump out of the bed and get dressed. You rush downstairs and get into your car to go to the hospital. Once you get into the hospital you sprint to the locker room and get dressed and start looking for Dr. Bailey. Once you finally get to Bailey you try to apologize but before you can she stops you. " Johnson, now why the hell are you 4 HOURS LATE?" she yells. " I- i am so sorry. My alarm didn't go off.." you say. " 4 HOURS JOHNSON?!" bailey keeps yelling. " You have to go to the chief. So bye. Get out my face and go." bailey exclaims. You turn around in an irritated way and walk towards the chiefs office. While walking you see people staring at you. You ignore them and keep walking.

At the chiefs office

You knock on the door and walk in. " Take a seat
y/n. " Chief says. " So what is it with this video of you on the internet?" He keeps talking as you sit down. " What video sir?" you ask all confused. He sighs and then pulls up the video of me saying all the stuff I said to Dr. Robbins at the bar yesterday. You hear the work " Marry me" and start reliving the whole situation. " Oh my god. I didn't know anyone recorded that.. I am so sorry Chief sir." you say. He sighs. " That is inappropriate behavior Johnson!" he yells. You look down at your feet in disappointment.

" Dr. Callie Torres has requested you to be on her service for the week." he says. " Callie who?" you say. " Arizona's girlfriend." he says. " Oh no. Please sir. Anything else? Suspension? Scut? No OR for a week? Please anything other than that sir." your exclaim. " Hm, okay then. Scut for 2 weeks. But instead being on anyone's service, your on my service for 2 weeks. So you get to stay by my side for 2 weeks!" He pats you on the back and tells you to go prep his bowel resection. You walk out his office to see Meredith, Cristina, and Alex standing there. " Why the hell didn't you guys stop me?" you yell at them. " Y'all are supposed to be my best friends!" you yell. You hear the chiefs voice then you turn around and follow him.

You and the chief do the surgery and then go back to the locker room to meet with everyone.

You hear someone talk about you then point at you. You turn around and yell " Who the hell is talking about me?" Nobody confesses and it's just quiet. You slam your locker and yell " WHO THE HELL WAS TALKING ABOUT ME! ARE YALL SCARED NOW?"Still quiet. "That's what I thought." you say. You grab your things and storm out the locker. You go home and then sleep the rest of the daytime day.

The next day.