We finally talked.

" Oh wow. That's a lot of rules." Maya says while running up right next to you. " Get out my face." You say while running faster away from Maya. Meredith then runs to to Maya. " Why are you here Maya?" Meredith asks. " Because I got rematched here.. honestly it's none of your business." Maya says. Meredith stops running and grabs Maya arm. " It is my business. Y/N is one of my best friends. So if your here to f*ck with her.

I advise you to leave her alone." Meredith says as she throws Maya arm back down. While you are running you weren't paying attention and you trip over a crash cart. " Damn it!" You yell as you lay on the floor in pain. Bailey stops running. " Someone help Johnson up and take her to a patient room." Bailey says. Everyone says they'll do it. " Hmm. Leopard and Grey. Go." Bailey says. " Um Dr. Bailey that's not gonna work..." you say. " You want to walk around on an sprain ankle?" Bailey says. " No ma'am." You say trying to get up and sit in the wheelchair. Alex goes up to bailey. " Can I go with them instead of Leopard?" " No." bailey says. " Lets go Karev, Yang, O'Malley and Stevens." Bailey yells as she starts running again.

Meredith and Maya take you to an patient room.

"Guys I'm fine." you say. " Your gonna have to stay here the rest of day." Meredith says. " Fine whatever.. get Arizona please." you tell Meredith. " Okay. Let's go Maya." Meredith and Maya leave the room. " Who's Arizona?" Maya asks Meredith. "None of your business." Meredith says. Meredith sees Arizona and tells her to go into your room. " Y/N! What happened?" Arizona says as she sit next to your bed. " Just twisted my ankle. But anyways what did you want to finish your sentence from earlier?" You say. " Yea yea. Okay. Basically I don't really know you, but you are very beautiful.. but i have a kid.. and I don't know if you like kids. But I really really like you. But I need we need to take it slow. So therefore, would you like to go on an date with me when your ankle gets better?" " Yes of course!" You say and smile.

Maya is watching the whole conversation from down the hall. " Okay then." She mumbles.