Bad luck.

You guys get to the hospital to see ambulance after ambulance roll in. "We have to go through the clinic." you say. You pick Ken up and keep him leveled. You walk into the clinic. Alex is in the clinic. "Alex help us!" you say. Alex runs over. "What happened?" Alex says. "The explosion, he hit his head.." you say. "I can just stitch this up and you guys can be on your way." Alex says. "Alex admit him and get a CT please." you say.

"Y/n he may not need a CT." Alex says. "Tell them Johnson said a head CT. I own part of the hospital, they should let it slide." you say. "I got to get to the ER." you say. "Get my family settled!" you say while going through the Er doors. You tie your hair up and put your phone in your back pocket. You don't have time to put on scrubs so you just throw on a trauma gown and some gloves. "Johnson, I thought you didn't have to work today?" Owen says. "I got paged, I'm here now. Where do you need me?" you say. "Spray room, go!" Owen says.

"I'm not getting my shoes wet." you mumble to yourself. You take your shoes off and place them on the floor. You go into the spray room and grab one of the hoses. They keep rolling patients in. You spray off each patient with the hose. Your soaked with water. You keep spraying off people for about a hour.  Firefighters start coming in the spray room. "Y/n!" Vic says. "Vic?" you say. "What are you doing? Your soaked. In nice clothes!" Vic says. "Ima spray you down okay?" you tell vic. You take the hose and start spraying Victoria off. "I have more clothes at home." you say while chuckling.

"What happened out there?" you say. "Tanker blew." Vic says. "Are you guys okay?" you say while still spraying Vic down. "Yeah, everyone's fine." Vic says. "How much longer are you gonna keep spraying me down?" Vic says with water dripping off her face. "I'm sorry, I got distracted." you say stopping the water. You throw Vic a towel. The next person that walks up is Maya. "Didnt you guys have boards or something?" Vic says in the corner. You turn the water on and spray off Maya. "Yeah and I passed." you say. "Congratulations!!!" Vic says cheerfully. "Are you gonna stay in Seattle? Vic says. "Not sure." you say still spraying off Maya.

"Please stay! I need a doctor friend!" Vic says. You start laughing. Maya is just staring at Vic weirdly. "I'm sorry. Y/n this is Maya." Vic says. You turn the hose up and stand up straight. "Y/n Johnson, nice to meet you." you say. "Maya Bishop." Maya says. You hand Maya a towel. "Stay in Seattle y/n!" Vic says. "I don't know." you say. "This place is bad luck." you say. Maya then stands next to Vic drying herself off. Andy then walks up. "Andrea!" you say. "Hey y/n!" Andy says." ¿Cómo estás?" (How are you?) you ask Andy. "Apestoso." (Stinky.) Andy says. You both start laughing as you start the hose.

You and Andy talk to eachother in Spanish. "When did they meet eachother?" Maya whispers to Vic.
"Y/n saved her dad. And I met y/n at the station, she helped with flu shots." Vic whispers. "So are you all like bestfriends now?" Maya says. "Eh." Vic says. You finish spraying Andy down. You hand her a towel. "I have to go check on my brother. Text me soon." you tell Andy. "Bye y/n." Andy says. "Text me soon Vic!" you say putting the hose back. "Definitely." Victoria says.

You dry off your jeans as best as you can. You grab your shoes and hold them in your hand. You feel your phone vibrating in your back pocket. "He's in room 12 on peds floor." The text from Alex says. You run to the lobby elevator. You push the button to the surgical floor. Your slipping and sliding in your socks around the hospital. Your running when you bump into Meredith while running. Meredith catches her balance but you fall on the floor.

"Are you okay y/n?" Meredith asks. "My brother, he got a cut on his head. I was running to his room before I bumped into you." you say. Meredith helps you up. "Your wet." Meredith says. "I was helping out in the spray room." you say. "Let me know if your brother is okay!" Meredith says. "Okay!" you say while starting to run again. You get to the peds floor. You keep sliding around in your socks. You get to your brothers room and run in. "He's fine y/n." Alex says. You hug Ken tightly. "I'm sorry." you say while crying. "You guys wouldn't be down here." you say.

"I'm fine y/n." Ken says. "We have to keep him overnight to make sure he's fine but other than that he should be able to go in the morning." Alex says. "Would you guys like me to bring a cot?" Alex asks. "Yes. Bring one." you say to Alex. You stand up and hug Alex tightly. "Thank you Alex." you say. Your dad comes over to you and Alex. "Alexander.. thank you son." your dad says while patting him on the back. "Jessica, Kayla. This is Alex. My bestfriend since Iowa. He's a big part of my life so you guys will probably see him a lot." you say while wiping you tears.

Kayla gets up and hugs Alex tightly. "Thank you for saving my brother." Kayla says. Jessica then walks over and hugs Alex as well. "Im going to check if I have a extra pair of pants in my cubby." you say. You and Alex leave the room. "Thank you so much." you say. "Anything for you guys. Y'all are basically like my second family." Alex says. You and Alex walk together to the residents lounge. "The fact that we are attendings now blows my mind." you say to Alex. "We did it." Alex says as we get into the locker room.

You look in your cubby. "Damn it. I don't have anything." you say. "I have some basketball shorts you can wear." Alex says. "Your 2 times my size. Your shorts are probably big as hell Alex." you say. "Ima just drive back to the house and get me some clothes." you say. "I'll go get them for you." Alex says. "Really!" you say. "It's whatever." Alex says. "Thank you Alex!" you say while handing him your keys. "My clothes are on the right side in the dresser." you say. "I'll be back in a few!" Alex says. You go back into the hallway still sliding around in your socks. You go to the kens room to see they bought the cot for Jessica and your dad. Kayla climbed in the bed next to ken.

They are all asleep. You go into the hallway and sit on the floor. You put your hands on your head.
"Y/n?" Arizona says. "What?" you say looking up at Arizona. "What happened?" Arizona says while looking in the room to see everyone sleep. "Ken hurt his head. Nothing big." you say. "What do you mean nothing big? He's admitted y/n." Arizona says. "Alex went to get me clothes. I was in the spray room all day." you say.

Arizona holds her hand out and you grab it. She then pulls you up. "Arizona. I'm leaving." you say. "What do you mean?" Arizona says. "I'm taking the attending job at John Hopkins to work under Tom Koracick." you say. "What!" Arizona says starting to yell. You grab Arizona's hand and go into the storage closet. "I should've told you earlier and im sorry. But I'm getting the hell away from this hospital." you say. "What about us y/n?" Arizona says. "Long distance? I will still come visit Arizona." you say. "Y/n..." Arizona says. Your phone starts ringing. "I leave this weekend. We can talk later." you say walking out of the storage closet.

You look at your phone and read the text from Alex. "Your clothes are in your cubby." the text says. You put your phone back in your pocket. You go to the residents lounge. You see the clothes Alex left. You start changing. You then put your wet clothes into a plastic bag. You sit on the bench and just look around. "Time for a new beginning." you say to yourself. You go back to the room where your brother is. You sit on the chair in the corner and fall asleep with them.

Let's time jump.

Your brother got discharged and your family left the next day. You start packing to move to Maryland.

The new doctor.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara