Speaking of it, it's more difficult than letting the little brothers transform into shape.

    However, since he was really going to be his younger brother, Tong Xiao really took his own responsibility for making Angus's shadows stand in shape, and planned to do so for the next step.

    "

    The'him ' in your mouth is Angus Hume, right?" A deep voice came from behind the two, and it was Dewl with a cold face.

    No one was surprised by the sudden arrival of Deyw.

    Neither Angus nor Tong Xiao had actually discovered it, but no one raised it.

    "Then guess what, I will say'yes' or'no'?" Angus smiled and his eyelashes trembled.

    How could Dior not understand that this person is not his brother, even if he is that person, but the soul in the bottom of the person is not. He rubbed his forehead and asked: "How should I call you?"

    'Angus' smiled without saying a word, and didn't mean to answer.

    On the side, Tong Xiao raised his hand, "Zuo Lan."

    'Angus' or Zuo Lan raised his brows. He looked at the empty behind and slightly aggrieved: "You are so eccentric, I will be very sad. Ah."

    Sombra's Angus did not respond to him, but looked at Dyur. This is the first time he gave his brother a response in ten years, even if this response was conveyed by Tong Xiao.

    Dewl closed his eyes slightly.

    Then he opened it again, and at this time, his eyes were already clear. He said, "Tomorrow to Hanshan, prepare your own things and set off with me."

    Zuo Lan shrugged his shoulders and agreed.

    He is already looking forward to the life he will live with Angus in the future.

    After Dyur finished speaking, he left with Tong Xiao.

    The dragged Tong Xiao looked up and said, "I want to go too."

    "You can't go if you want to." Diew hummed coldly, putting the short man out of sight, not at ease anyway. Naturally, he has to be by his side, even if he encounters difficulties, he will work hard to protect him.

    Rather than putting people on the other side, even with heavy guards, he was not at ease.

    Moreover, the short man is not a reassuring person.

    It's better for him to stare.

    Dyur said again: "Angus will go with us, don't go too close to him."

    Tong Xiao is unclear: "Why? Are they not your brother?"

    Dyur sneered, "Angus is considered to be My brother, that last name is not Zuo."

    Tong Xiao snickered when he heard the words, put his two fingers together, and said: "The left hand of each of them is connected, and the right hand of the other is connected. It is difficult to separate. At least you have to recognize the two younger brothers now. "

    Dyur's brows were instantly twisted, but in fact, his heart was much calmer than before.

    He knew that the follower who followed his ass would definitely not be pretending, and the reason must be Zuo Lan, who was leaning over Angus's body.

    As long as he goes to Hanshan, maybe he can understand everything.

    Or it can make Angus regain his body.