Swim team (chapter 124)

Start from the beginning

,,Okay then." I said while I took my stuff from mom.

,,Do you need me to pick you up after the training?" Mom asked.

,,You don't need to. I'll take care of her." Mason said and gave me a smirk.

,,Do you really have to stay? I don't want you to stay..." I said and he made and offended face.

,,Well bad luck then 'cause I don't care. You can watch my basketball training next week too." He said and I thought I overheard him.

,,Wait, You're what?" I asked confused.

,,My basketball training." He repeated himself and smirked at Nate.

,,You signed up for the basketball team?" I asked surprised and Mason and Nate nodded in synchron. ,,When were you planing to tell me that, Monsieur?" I asked.

,,Now..." Mason said and he and Nate started laughing.

,,Okay you three we need to go." Mom said and pointed at Nate.

,,See ya. I'll come to practice with you later." Mason said and high-fived Nate.

,,Should I feel excluded?" I asked looking at mom and she shook her head as a 'no' before we both laughed lightly. ,,Bye. Love you." I said to mom and Nate.

,,Love you too." Nate and mom said at the same time while they made their way to the car.

,,Come on or you'll be late." Mason said as he put his arm over my shoulder and walked with me back into the school.

,,Does your mom know that you are staying longer at school." I asked Mason on the way to the locker rooms.

,,No, but I'll text her that I'm coming later. I also wanna practice a little with Nate today." He said smirking.

Mason and Logan would always play basketball with Nate in our backyard, but neither Mason nor Logan wanted to enter the schools team like Nate.

,,Maybe I should enter the cheerleading club so I can cheer for you. What do you think?" I asked as a joke and Mason started laughing.

,,Please dear god don't. You can't even do the splits."

,,Not true!" I lied.

,,Oh really? Then show me. Do the splits."

,,I can't do it here.... We are in school and I have jeans on...." I said trying to find an excuse.

,,Yeah sure." Mason said knowing exactly that I couldn't do it. ,,I'll wait here." Mason said as we got at the locker rooms."

,,I think you can go at the pool and take a seat at the tribunes." I said.

,,Okay then I'll go there and will make sure to cheer for you. Give me a R! Give me a I! Give me a L! Give me a E! Give me a Y! What do we get? RILEY!" He cheered while jumping around weirdly.

,,If you do that then I will kill you." I said and he let out a weird laugh.

,,See you out there, little mermaid." He said and shook my head at him. How could he be such a dork?

The thing is he isn't like that around strangers. Most of the time he is kinda mean around people he doesn't know. Tamara was one of the few exceptions, but that's probably because he likes her. Or maybe he doesn't. I hope he doesn't, but I think he does. If he does then I'll have to learn to like Tamara despite my  'feelings' for him.

I entered the locker rooms and there were already two girls there that looked a little older than me.

,,Hi! You must be one of the new ones. I'm Sonia." One of the two girls said with a smile. She was taller and had red hair with gorgeous curls. She literally looked like a goddess. I always wanted to have red hair as a kid...