What did you two do? (chapter 40)

"All love that has not friendship for its base, is like a mansion built upon the sand.”
– Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Camila POV

The time past quickly by and it was already Addison's birthday. It was Saturday morning and I was freaking out about every small detail.

,,Hey... You need to calm down... Adi is gonna love it anyways." Shawn said trying to calm me down and made me sit down on the couch with him.

,,Okay, but did you talk to everyone? Is everyone coming?"

,,Everyone is coming, Mila." He said with a soft smile.

,,Also Liam and her parents?"

,,Also Liam and her parents."

,,Okay..." I said and tried to relax.

,,I'll go and pick up the cake. You can get ready for the party." He said, kissed my lips and Riley's cheek and left to pick up the cake.

,,Come on, Riley. We need to get changed!" I said, picked her up from the couch and walked with her in her room.

I changed her quickly in a cute outfit and then put her in the baby bed while I went to get ready too.

As I was in the bathroom doing my make-up, I heard Shawn entering the apartment

,,Mila!" He shouted.

,,Bathroom." I shouted back and a few seconds after that he was at the doorframe of the bathroom with the cake.

,,This is ours, right?"

,,Yep. Can you put it in the fridge, please?"

,,Sure." He said and walked in the kitchen to put the cake away.

Shawn also got changed afterwards and right after we were both ready the interphone rang and I knew it was going to be one of the invited people.

,,Hello?" I answered the interphone.

,,It's Ethan."

,,Come in!" I said and opened the building door with the interphone.

I opened the apartment door and waited for Ethan to get at my floor.

,,Hey, Camila!" I heard a voice say and I knew it wasn't Ethan. I turned around to see that Dan was exiting his apartment.

,,Hey..." I simply said and a few seconds later Ethan got there.

,,Hi, Mila!" Ethan greeted me and pulled me in for a hug.

,,You got a new one?" Dan asked and pointed at Ethan.

,,Hey, bro!" Shawn suddenly said and pulled Ethan in for a bro hug.

Dan's face was unforgettable as he saw Shawn again. It took everything to not laugh at his reaction.