Please, dear god, don't let the kids be like that (chapter 34)

"Keep your heart full with those that make you the happiest."
- Jennifer Betts

Camila POV

The next morning, Shawn and I woke up and made our daily routine, waited for Mrs Harrison, said our goodbyes and left for work like every day. I started to love and get used to this kind of mornings.

At work it was a day like every other and when it was time for me to go back home, Shawn and Addison went together to get lunch at the cafe across the street.

Shawn and I decided that when he gets home he'll quickly get changed for the baby party and then we'll go with Riley and pick up Addison to go together at Zara's.

As I got home, I ate lunch together with Mrs Harrison because I insisted on her eating with me. After she left, I took a quick shower and started to get myself ready for the baby party.

My outfit ended up being super cute and I loved it

My outfit ended up being super cute and I loved it. I was super excited to see Shawn's reaction. For as long as we were together, he never saw me dressed up or anything. We didn't even go to official dates. Of course he made me surprises and all this kind of stuff and I won't complain about it. It's just we kinda jumped over the whole dating stage.

After I was ready, I started to get Riley ready for the party and searched after a cute outfit for her and ended up dressing her up like a bear.

She was looking so cute and I couldn't help it!

,,My little bear!" I said happily and picked her up to kiss her cheek. ,,You're the cutest baby on earth! Look at you! You're perfect!" I said excited and hipped her up and it probably helped cause she was giggling and bubbling.

,,Mila?" I heard someone shout and enter the apartment and I recognized the voice immediately.

I walked out Riley's room with Riley in my arms and as Shawn saw me, his jaw dropped.