Sleepless (chapter 63)

“Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.”
– Nicholas Sparks

Camila POV

The wedding was great and the cake was my favorite part. Hehe! Once again, what else do you expect from me!?

I decided not to ask Addison about Ethan yet because it was Lena's day. But I have to point out that Addison and Ethan were looking pretty close all day long. Shawn and I smirked at each other every time we saw them together.

Riley was getting tired pretty fast and kind of the same time as Logan they fell asleep. They were apparently so tired that they didn't even care about the music and the loud people.

Riley slept in my arms for the last half of the wedding. I couldn't really move or stand up so I just sat there with her. Shawn was there to keep me company and we kept talking and gossiping about everyone at the wedding. I've to say that it was quite funny to laugh about all kind of people.

As it was time for Lena to throw the bouquet I couldn't stand up, so sadly I had to pass. The girls weren't happy at all about that. Addison was the most pissed and she said that if she gets it then it's meant for me. I didn't argue with her and just let it be.

Zara handed the sleeping Logan to Austin and during the process, Logan woke up. See! That was exactly what I tried to avoid!

The girls made their way behind Lena and as she threw the bouquet it hit Zara on the head and then Addison caught the bouquet. I tried my best not to laugh at the scene in front of my eyes, but as Shawn started laughing, I couldn't help it either.

,,Mila, I got it!" Addison shouted and ran to me and Shawn.

,,After it hit me right in the face! Thanks for that by the way, Lena!" Zara complained and I couldn't help, but laugh again.

,,Here." Addison said and handed me the bouquet. I rolled my eyes, but thanked her. ,,You better ask her soon." Addison said to Shawn and he only smiled.

I felt my cheeks burning like they were on fire. Everyone was looking at us and that made me a little....shy?

As the wedding ended, Shawn helped me to stand up carefully with Riley in my arms. He took our bags and we walked together to the car.

I put her in the baby car seat and thank god she didn't wake up. I got in the passenger seat and Shawn in the driver seat. We drove off and I immediately started to get sleepy. I tried my best to stay awake because there was no way I could fall asleep with all that make-up on. I kept yawning in the car and tried to rub the sleep off my eyes.

,,You can take a nap until we get home. I can wake you up if you want." Shawn said as he saw how much I was struggling to not fall asleep.

,,Okay thank you...." I said and leaned in to kiss his cheek.

After that I immediately fell asleep and Shawn woke me up as we arrived. I took Riley in my arms and carried her upstairs while Shawn took our stuff.

As we got in the apartment, I threw my high heels somewhere and walked with Riley in her room. I put her to bed and then walked out her room and closed the door.

,,Let's just hope we don't have another sleepless night." I said and Shawn nodded.

He walked closer to me and pulled me in for a hug. I put my arms around his torso and rested my head on his chest.

,,Mom said that the more kids grow, the more work we'll have with them. That means we have a lot of sleepless nights in front of us." He said and kissed the top of my head.