When we're coming back (chapter 47)

"Tears come from the heart and not from the brain."
-Unknown

*Throwback*
*16 years ago*

Camila POV

,,You can't catch me!" I shouted while I ran through the whole house to get away from Nina.

,,Mila! Give me my teddy bear back!" Nina shouted after me and I continued running, but suddenly I bumped into something and fell on my ass.

,,Ow..." I said.

,,You okay, little one?" My dad asked and looked down on me.

I looked up at him and noticed I probably ran into him.

,,My teddy!" Nina said and took the teddy away while I wasn't paying attention.

,,No! I wanna play with it too!" I complained as I stood up from the floor.

,,But it's MINE!" Nina said and hid the teddy behind her back.

,,You don't play with him anymore! I do! You only play with your stupid Make-up set!"

,,First of all I don't play with Make-up! I do art with Make-up! And second of all, I play with my teddy, just not every second of my life."

,,Girls! What's wrong?" My dad said and Nina and I started yelling to my dad trying to explain our point of view. ,,Okay! Quiet! Only one person talks."

,,I go first." I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

,,No! I go first! I was first born." Nina said.

,,You know what. No one talks. Nina are you playing with that teddy, right now?" My mom said as she entered the living room. Nina thought for a second and then said:

,,Yes."

,,Camila, then wait for your sister until she is ready and you can play with the teddy afterwards. Okay?" My mom said and we both nodded.

,,Are you ready to go?" My dad asked my mom while Nina went to sit on the couch to play with the teddy.

,,Yep. We only have to wait for the nanny to arrive and we can go." Mom said.

,,Where are you going?" I asked them.

,,We have to go to the praxis quickly, but we will be back before dinner. Don't worry about that." My dad said and picked me up in his arms.

Nina was always complaining about the fact that dad was still picking me up, but not her. Dad always said that Nina is big now and he isn't that strong to pick her up anymore. He says that I'm still little and easy to pick up, but one day he won't be able to pick me up either.

,,Are you bringing me ice cream for dessert?" I asked excited.

,,Of course, little princess." Dad said and kissed my cheek.

,,Do you want something special for dinner too, Nini?" My mom asked and Nina turned around to look excited at mom and dad.

,,I want ice cream too!"

,,Then we'll bring you ice cream when we're coming back." Mom said and smiled at both of us.

Suddenly, the door bell rang and dad opened the door with his free hand to reveal our nanny.

,,Oh great! You are here!" Mom said to the nanny and dad put me back on the floor.

,,Don't fight with your sister. Okay?" Dad whispered to me and I nodded.

,,Be good girls. I don't wanna hear Mrs Pating complain when we get home." Mom said.

,,Yes, mommy." Nina and and I said at the same time.