Not again...(chapter 37)

"I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Leo Christopher

Camila POV

Shawn?-C

I texted Shawn and then started to get paranoid, so I locked the door with all the locks and closed all the windows.

What's wrong, babe?-S

I was so released as he texted me back and curled myself back on the couch next to Riley.

When are you coming home? I'm scared-C

In 15 minutes. This is my last patient. But why are you scared? What's wrong?-S

Someone called on the interphone and just asked about Camila Cabello. He didn't say his name or anything and as I asked about his name he left. And I don't know why, but it was so scary-C

Okay I'm coming home now. Okay?-S

But you have one more patient-C

I'll talk to Addison. Don't worry. I'm coming home. Don't open the door! I have the keys-S

Okay-C

I held my phone tight in my hands and waited for Shawn.

What if Shawn was right a few days ago!? What if this man was one of the guys Skylar was talking about!?

I tried to think about something else, but I couldn't. I couldn't even reach for the remote to put another episode of FRIENDS. I was just afraid so I walked back to the window to see when Shawn was getting there.

It probably didn't take long, but for me it felt like an eternity until I saw him. He ran to the building and entered it immediately as he got there.

A few seconds later, I heard the keys in the door and then after Shawn unlocked all the locks, he got in and immediately closed the door afterwards.

,,Oh god...You okay?" He asked and walked to me and pulled me in for a hug.

,,I'm okay. I didn't let the guy in." I said as I started to feel safe again in his arms.

,,Did you tell him your name?"

,,No. I lied."

,,Okay." He said and just rubbed my back to comfort me.

,,Do you think it was one of that guys Skylar was talking about?" I asked and I felt how Shawn took a deep breath before he answered.

,,I don't know, but I just hope not..."

Before any of us could say anything else, the interphone rang again. Shawn and I walked to it and Shawn picked it up to answer:

,,Hello?"

,,I'm sorry for bothering again, but I really need to talk to Camila Cabello." I heard the same voice from earlier saying.

,,Why do you want to talk to her?" Shawn asked.

,,It's about my daughter. She borrowed money from people and lied to them. Camila was one of the people she borrowed money from."