Morning grouch (chapter 21)

I don't wanna wake up without you laying next to me
–Shawn Mendes

Camila POV

During the night, I woke up by the sound of my alarm to feed Riley and found Shawn sleeping peacefully next to me. I smiled at how peaceful he looked and put a curl away that was hanging on his face.

I took his T-shirt that was laying on the floor next to our other clothes and put it on. I walked out of the room and entered the kitchen to quickly prepare Riley's milk.

As it was done, I took Riley's bottle and entered her room. She woke up and yawned without a tone as I turned on the light.

I picked her up and fed her. She was done pretty quickly and I kissed her forehead before I put her back in her bed. I turned the lights off again and exited her room.

I walked back in my bedroom to see Shawn sleeping just like I left him. I got back in the bed and cuddled myself up on Shawn.

I felt asleep while I was looking at his beautiful face and was stroking his jawline lightly with my thumb.

The next morning, I woke up by the sound of my alarm again. I turned it off immediately, but smiled to myself as I felt the same figure holding me tight. I opened my eyes to see Shawn hiding his face in the pillow and groaning.

,,Why do I let people get appointments so early!?" He said against the pillow and that made me giggle.

,,I don't know." I said and started caressing his back with my hand. He turned his head to face me and smiled at me.

,,Good morning." He said.

,,Morning." I said and gave him a soft smile.

,,When did you put my shirt on?" He asked and pulled me closer to him. He put a curl away from my face and started moving his hand up and down on my arm.

,,Last night as I needed to feed Riley." I told him and he smiled at me again.

,,I don't wanna get up."

,,Me neither, but we have a lot of patients today." I said and he groaned again.

,,Argh...now I really don't want to get up." He said and hid his face in the pillow again. His action caused me to giggle lightly.

I started playing with his hair while I was watching him, but I stopped after a while because I needed to stand up and check on Riley. But Shawn had other plans. He pulled me back in bed and wrapped his arms around me, so I couldn’t go away.

,,You're a real morning grouch." I said while he hid his face in my neck.

,,Maybe, but the morning grouch loves you." He said and that made me blush lightly.

,,I love the morning grouch too, but he has to stand up and go to work and so do I." I said and he groaned.

,,Yes, mom." He said and I slapped his shoulder lightly, but that only caused him to chuckle.

,,You don't sleep with your mom, Mister." I said and that made laugh uncontrollably.

,,I'll never call you like that again." He said as he started to calm down.

,,Not in this context. Come on big baby. Get your ass out of the bed." I said while I tried to push him out of the bed but I was unsuccessful.

,,In what context can I call you mom?" He asked.

,,I don't know. Now get up." I said and he kissed me softly and then stood up.

Finally!

He started to get changed and so did I. I  put on some jeans and a T-shirt and Shawn put on his black jeans and a white tank top. I made my way into Riley's room and noticed she was awake. She started giggling as she saw me and I picked her up and walked with her in the kitchen.