Experts (chapter 112)

“Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation.”
— Oscar Wilde

Riley POV

,,I know it because I'm your dad." The man said and I started laughing.

,,Yeah sure! And I am a Victoria's Secret supermodel." I said and then tried to close the front door, but he stopped me.

,,You have to believe me. Your aunt and her husband lied to you all this time. I am alive! You have to believe me!" The man begged, but he was only scaring me. Thank god Tarzan and Thunder appeared and they started barking at the man and scaring him off.

,,If you don't leave now I'm gonna call the cops." I said and closed the door in his face. I locked the door a hundred times and then pet Tarzan and Thunder as a thank you. ,,Good boys." I said and kissed the top of their heads.

I wanted to call mom and dad to tell them what happened, but decided against it because I would only scare them and I didn't want that. It was just a crazy guy making some bad jokes.

,,Do you guys wanna help me with homework?" I asked Thunder and Tarzan and then walked while they were following me.

I made all the homework I had while listening to music. After an hour, I was done and decided to practice the piano for a while. Hours later mom, dad, Nate and Ami came back home and Thunder and Tarzan ran to welcome them.

,,I shoot every single basketball perfectly! The coach even congratulated me after the training!" I heard Nate say excited. ,,Riley! Guess what?" Nate shouted and then ran in the living room and sat next to me on the piano chair.

,,What?" I asked and smiled at him.

,,I won against Amber's brother at the training!" Nate said and let out a malefic laugh.

,,Good job!" I said and high-fived him.

,,He has that from me! He has that from me! I can laugh like a devil too!" Mom said excited pointing at Nate and making dad laugh.

,,I can do it too!" Ami said and started laughing in a malefic way too.

,,They both have it!" Mom said even more excited and dad was almost dead laughing on the floor at her.

,,I don't think I have it." I said.

,,Dammit. It's the only cool thing that you can get from me." Mom said making us all laugh. She then walked to dad who was laughing his ass off and started tickling him. ,,You're laughing, huh?" She said and then he just grabbed her wrists and threw her on the couch her like she was a teddy bear.

,,The old ones still work." Dad said and flexed his muscles in front of us making us all laugh.

,,Or like grandpa says: DADDY HAS ABSSS!" I said making an interpretation of grandpa.

,,How dare you throw me like that!?" Mom said and slapped dad's shoulder playfully.

,,I just had to warm up for my workout." Dad said and mom slapped him again.

,,So mean..." She said making her puppy face.

,,Ohhhh.... Mommy is sad." Dad said hugged mom from behind. ,,Mommy needs hugs?" Dad asked and mom nodded still with her puppy face on. ,,Everyone give mommy a hug." Dad said and Ami, Nate and I walked over to them and hugged them.

Shawn POV

Later at lunch, Mary came over and Ami told everyone about her first day.

,,I like the kids there. They are nice. Of course, not as nice as Lex and Chase." Ami said with her mouth full of spaghetti.