Where it all started (chapter 39)

"I love making new friends and I respect people for a lot of different reasons."
–Taylor Swift

*Throwback*
*6 years ago*

Camila POV

,,Camila... Come on! It's just a party... We're in college now!" Addison begged while I was trying to organize the notes I gave taken today in the lecture.

,,Okay! Fine! Can you let me finish this now?" I gave in after she begged me for ten minutes straight.

,,Perfect! It's gonna be so cool! Our first party in college!" She shouted excited and jumped on her bed that was on the other side of our dorm.

,,Whatever... "

,,Na ah! No whatever! We gonna get to know people and make friends! The first party is always the most important one. We need to make sure we look perfect! I'll choose our outfits until you are ready with whatever you are doing." Addison said and I only nodded in response because I didn't pay attention to any of her words.

The first year in college is the most important one. If you create yourself a good reputation for the teachers in the first year then your marks are going to stay good for the other years.

Suddenly my phone started ringing and I saw it was my sister, so I picked up and put my pen to the side.

,,Hey, Nini! What's up?"

,,Hey, baby sis! Just wanted to check on you. I kinda miss you. I'm so bored without you..." I heard Nina groan from the other line and that made me laugh lightly.

,,Well I miss you too, but here is no time to be bored. Right now I was trying to organize my notes from today and later I'll go to a party. Addison is forcing me."

,,Party, huh? Just if you promise me to not drink. Your still under 21."

,,I know, mom." I said in a fake annoyed way and that made us both laugh. ,,How are you? How is Nick?"

,,We're great! I just got promoted earlier today and I was sooo happy!"

,,Congrats, Nini! Are you and Nick going to celebrate?"

,,Maybe... I don't know yet." She said and giggled.

,,Don't get too wild." I said and we both laughed again.

,,Then I'll let you finish your notes, kid. I'll call you tomorrow. Oki?"

,,Oki! Love you!"

,,Love you too." Nina said and we hung up.

I continued doing my notes and as I was ready Addison made me do my make-up and put the outfit that she chose on.

I don't know where she gets all this beautiful outfits from, but I'm not complaining

,,You look so hot in this!" Addison said excited and then got changed in her dress.