One of the girls (chapter 67)

“If you are ever lucky enough to find a weirdo, never let them go.”
— Matthew Gray Gubler

Camila POV

The next day Shawn, Riley and I had to fly back to New York because we had to work the following day. Karen, Manuel, Aaliyah and Camilla accompanied us to the airport to say goodbye.

This time we went through the security gate much easier and there was no creep there that wanted me to take my bra off. It was really early in the morning and Shawn and I were still a little sleepy. Our plane had to arrive in 30 minutes.

We sat down in some chairs and waited for it while we tried to relax a little. Riley was asleep in the baby carrier that I had on and I hoped she'll stay asleep for a while. At least this time I will know what to do if Riley starts to cry on the plane again.

The plane got there on time and after we got in, we had to find our seats. There weren't many people in the plane and that's probably also why no one sat next to me and Shawn. We had three seats for ourselves. Pretty cool, huh?

After the plane took off, I rested my head against Shawn's shoulder and he rested his on top of mine. I fell asleep with Riley in my lap who was sleeping too.

When we flew to LA, I was a little anxious and that's why I couldn't sleep, but this time I fell asleep with no problems.

I woke up at some point by the crying Riley. Shawn already started to search through the baby bag for food or whatever.

,,You can go back to sleep. I got this." He said and smiled at me.

I leaned against my seat and waited for him to be ready with Riley so I could lean against his shoulder again, but as he took a diaper from the back, I knew it will take longer.

He gave me a soft kiss before he stood up from his seat and walked with Riley to the bathroom.

He is the best, no doubt.

,,Your husband is so perfect! I want my husband to be like yours!" The girl who sat in front of us said above her seat.

,,He's my boyfriend, but I'm sure you'll find your perfect man someday." I said with a smile.

,,I hope. Someday. By the way I couldn't help, but notice how gentle he's with your baby. You're a lucky one." She said and I couldn't believe how nice a stranger could be.

,,I feel lucky to have him... I'm Camila by the way." I said with a smile.

,,I'm Jenna."

,,You're a really nice person, Jenna."

,,Thank you... That's so sweet of you..."

,,So... Are you from New York or LA?" I asked thinking about the fact that she's on a plane from LA to New York.

,,I'm actually from Canada."

,,Ohhh! Now it makes sense why you're so nice. My boyfriend is from Canada too." I said and we both laughed lightly.

,,You found a new friend?" Shawn asked as he came back with Riley.

,,You were fast!" I said impressed.

,,Not really. It took a while 'cause these toilets aren't the cleanest." Shawn said and I nodded. ,,So aren't you introducing me to your new friend?" He asked and I giggled lightly.

,,This is Jenna. Jenna, this is Shawn. Jenna is Canadian too." I said.

,,Oh really? Are you from the English side or from the French side?" Shawn asked her and I leaned against his shoulder to go back to sleep again.