Darling (chapter 38)

"Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.”
– Woodrow Wilson

Camila POV

As we arrived at Ethan's building, Shawn parked the car, we took the baby bag and Riley and rang at the interphone.

,,Hello?" We heard Ethan's voice through the interphone.

,,It's Shawn, Mila and Riley." Shawn said.

,,Ahaaa! Get in!" Ethan said and you could hear his playfully and cocky self through the interphone.

The door from the building opened and we got in. Shawn took my hand as we walked up the stairs to Ethan's apartment.

,,Are there gonna be many people? Cause if there are, then maybe bringing Riley wasn't the best idea..." I said right before we got at Ethan's floor.

,,I don’t think so, but if it gets too full or Riley starts feeling uncomfortable or anything then we leave. Okay?" He said and gave me a soft smile.

,,Okay." I said and that's when the door to Ethan's apartment opened and it revealed Ethan in the doorway.

,,Shawn! Camila! How are ya?" Ethan asked excited and pulled Shawn in for a hug.

,,We're great. How are you? You better?" Shawn asked and even if the question confused me, I let it be. Shawn has secrets with friends just like I have with mine. It's totally normal. I really don't understand the girls that complain about their boyfriend having secrets with his boys. I mean so do the girls. I really don't get that.

,,Yeah... Let's say it's better." Ethan said and Shawn looked in a worried way at him. ,,Anyways! Get in!" He said and we did as said. ,,Keep the shoes on." Ethan said just as I wanted to take my shoes off.

,,So you two finally dating?" Another familiar voice from behind and as I looked to see who it was I couldn't believe it.

,,Jamie! OMG!" I said excited and walked to him and gave him a tight hug.

,,Hey, sis!" He said and we broke the hug.

,,How was Europe?" I asked him excited.

Jamie was like a big brother for me and the girls in college. We shared everything with him. Even stuff about guys thinking about the fact that he is gay.

,,It was INCREDIBLE! The food! And the boys!" He said and I smirked at him.

,,Uhhhh! You enjoyed yourself, didn't ya?"

,,Maybe a little too much..." He said and smirked.

,,Too much!? It's never too much! It's not like you can get pregnant!" I said and I heard Shawn and Ethan chuckle from behind.

,,You also can't produce children unintentionally." Ethan added and Shawn punched him lightly in the shoulder.

,,Talking about babies...look at this beautiful baby!" Jamie said and looked at Riley who was in the baby basket.

,,Jamie, this is Riley. Riley, this is Jamie." I said and then placed the baby basket on the couch so that Jamie could start to 'get to know' Riley. ,,So... You got to know someone special somewhere in Europe? A handsome French guy? Or a sexy German one? Ohhh or a mysterious Italian guy?" I asked Jamie as Shawn and I sat on the couch next to Riley's basket and Ethan sat on an armchair next to the couch.

,,Should I be worried about the fact you are talking about some random men and not about me?" Shawn asked and I slapped him lightly on the shoulder.

,,Gay men, Shawn. Trust me, you don't have to worry." I said and Ethan and Jamie started to laugh.

,,As an answer to your earlier question, there is no German, French or Italian guy." Jamie said