First day (chapter 18)

"Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.”
– Nicholas Sparks

Camila POV

I woke up the next morning and felt Shawn's arms tight around me. I smiled at the feeling, but I knew it was time to wake up.

But am I considered late even if the boss was the one who held me back. Does that make sense? No? Okay.

,,Shawn? It's time to wake up. I don't want to be late in my first day." I said and he chuckled while he opened his eyes lightly.

,,I'm sure that your boss wouldn't mind. Morning..." He said in his morning voice and that sounded so damn hot.

,,Morning." I said and with that I got out of bed after picked his lips.

,,Come back here..." Shawn said and pulled me back in bed.

,,Shawn, Skylar is going to be here any minute and we're still in bed." I said as he started leaving small kisses on my cheek and neck causing some goosebumps and butterflies and I tried so hard to ignore them, but he was making it worse. ,,Shawn..." I said feeling my breath getting heavier.

He continued kissing me and I couldn't help, but give in. I layed back in bed and he got on top off me kissing my neck trying to find my weak spot. As he found it, I let out a moan and I could feel him smile against my skin.

He continued kissing that spot and I locked my fingers in his hair to hold him there. Suddenly, the interphone rang, but that didn't make Shawn stop.

,,Shawn.... I-It's S-Skylar...." I said and he stopped. I kind of wanted him not to, but I knew there was no time for that.

I stood up quickly from the bed and made my way to the interphone.

,,Get changed!" I shouted before I answered the interphone. ,,Skylar?"

,,That's me." She said and I opened the building door with the interphone. I also opened the apartment door and waited for her to get there.

I was a little embarrassed to be in my pajamas, but I blame it on Shawn.

,,Good morning!" Skylar said friendly as she entered the apartment and started taking her shoes off.

,,Morning! I wanted to ask you something." I said and closed the door behind her.

,,Sure. What is it?"

,,How comes you don't have lecturers in the morning?"

,,My teacher is sick and my whole classes are online now. Not really cool, but at least I've got time for a job." She said and I realized that that means at some point I'll need a new babysitter.

,,How long are you going to be able to babysit?" I asked her.

,,For the rest of the month for sure, but when I'm not going to be able to babysit I've a friend who would love to take my place. She dropped college for music and needs some extra money." Skylar said.

,,That's so cool. Then I don't need to find a new babysitter later." I said and right then Shawn exited the bedroom.

,,Hi, Skylar." He said and Skylar smirked at me like she knew something.

Oh right.... As I introduced her to Shawn I said he was my friend.... We weren't dating then.... Ups...

,,Good morning." Skylar greeted Shawn.

,,I'll get changed and we've to go to work. When Riley wakes up, her food will be already in the kitchen. So, you don't have to worry about that. You have my number if anything happens or whatever. Okay?" I said.