Swim team (chapter 124)

"Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you."
–Misty Copeland

R

iley POV

When the bell rang and the classes for today ended I was so relieved. I got so bored in my last class because Mason wasn't in that class, but sadly Tamara was there.

I somehow don't seem to get rid of her. I usually don't just dislike people without a reason, but I can't stand HER! She didn't really do anything to piss me off, but she just does.

I packed my stuff quickly so I could meet mom as fast as possible and could go to my first training with the school's swim team. I rushed out the classroom and then run into something or better said someone.

,,Argh! Look where the fuck you're going!" The most annoying voice on the planet said and that's when I realized that I run into no one else then Amber.

Great! Where does all this 'luck' come from?

,,Of course it's you. Who else could be THIS stupid!?" Amber said and looked disgusted at me while her friends helped her to stand up.

,,You were in my way." I said confided and Amber and her friends started laughing while I tried to stand up of the ground.

,,You're such a stupid bitch." Amber said and pushed me making me fall down again, but for my surprise I didn't fell on the floor and instead I felt someone's arms around me.

,,If you insult someone then at least try to extend your vocabulary. You're using every time the same words. Now fuck off." I heard Mason say and when I looked up I saw that he was the one who cached me. He put me back on my feet and Amber rolled her eyes.

,,At least I don't need a bodyguard. If it's not your friend it's your mama. Poor little girl." Amber said and I tried my best to stay calm.

,,Why the fuck do you even talk to me? You hate me. I got it! I hate you too! If you see me just walk away! I do the same, but why do you always have to come at me? I don't give a fuck about your opinion and I never will. Just ignore me. It can't be that hard." I said and Amber gritted her her teeth looking annoyed at me. ,,Bye, Amber." I said as she didn't say anything back anymore.

,,Can we kill her someday?" Mason asked as we both made our way out the school and I chuckled lightly.

,,You're a psychopath." I said and Mason laughed lightly while nodding.

,,A little bit maybe." He said and I rolled my eyes playfully.

,,Riley!" I heard mom's voice shout so I looked around and spotted her together with Nate at the parking spots.

I walked like a little kid over to them and when I approached them I was surprised as Nate hugged me. I though he was mad at me for what I did and I wanted to apologize for all that so his hug came completely unexpected.

,,I'm sorry... What I did was fucked up-"

,,Hey! Can't you apologize without using bad word!? You might be 14, but the rule was to not use bad words around those who aren't." Mom said and Nate laughed lightly.

,,The second part of the rule is not really working." Mason said and I glared at him.

,,Not true!" I lied and looked at Nate in a way that screamed 'help me'.

,,It's not true. She is trying to not use bad words that often." Nate said saving my ass and Mason only rolled his eyes.

,,That better be true." Mom said and Nate and I looked at each other knowing that it wasn't true. ,,Here. Take your stuff  'cause we need to go and pick up the little princess Amara." Mom said and all of us laughed lightly.