Who the fairy!? (chapter 52)

"It's not what we have in life, but who we have in our live that matters."
-Unknown

Shawn POV

Time past by fast and now it was a few days before Lena's and Daniel's wedding. Camila and I were now officially living together and it couldn't be more perfect.

Sadly, it was Aaliyah's last day in New York and she needed to fly back to LA and find out if she's going to get the exchange year. Lena hoped Aaliyah could stay for the wedding, but Liyah really needed to fly back if she wanted that exchange year.

,,I'm gonna miss you so much, little sis." I said while I was hugging her thight.

,,I'm gonna miss you too..." She said and broke the hug to look at me. She had tears in her eyes and that also brought tears in mine. ,,Take care of them. Okay?" She said and pointed at Mila who was holding Riley and also had tears in her eyes.

,,With my life and I'll also be there for you no matter what. I'm a call away. Don't forget that." I said and wiped a tear away.

,,I won't. I love you, bro." She said and hugged me one more time.

,,Love you too, little sis." I said and kissed the top of her head before she broke the hug and went to hug Mila.

,,I'm gonna miss you too." Aaliyah said against Camila's shoulder.

,,I'm going to I miss you more." Mila said and Aaliyah broke the hug to look at Riley.

,,Argh! And I'll miss YOU soooo much!" Liyah said and kissed the top of Riley's head.

,,Text me when you arrive in LA. Okay?" I asked and Aaliyah nodded.

She took her stuff and then left. Mila pulled me in for a hug and I just relaxed in her arms. The past weeks were just perfect. It was just so good to have Aaliyah around.

,,She'll be back for Christmas." Mila said and I nodded.

,,I know, but it's just...she'll go most likely to Europe and she'll be so far away and it's just weird..." I said and Mila broke the hug to give me a soft kiss.

,,She's an adult, Shawn. She's living the life she wants and that's the best thing that can happen. She's happy and even if she is in America, Europe, Asia, Alaska, Africa or wherever, you'll always be her brother and you'll always gonna be able to see her again because you are family." Mila said with a soft smile on her face and I placed my hand on her cheek and picked her lips. ,,Are you living the life you want?" She asked.

,,I totally do." I told her.

,,Is there really nothing you'd want to do?" She asked.

,,There are a lot of things I'd like to do." I said and suddenly her facial expression changed. ,,But we are getting there." I continued.

,,What do you mean?"

,,I mean that there are a lot of things I want US to do and a lot of places I want US to visit." I said and she looked at me with a soft facial expression.

,,Is there really nothing you wish you would have done....alone? Or anything you wish you'll do alone?" She asked and I took a deep breath knowing what she meant.

,,No. There is nothing because without you, I'm nothing."

,,Don't say that." She said and I looked confused at her. ,,You aren't nothing. I didn't fall in love with nothing. I fell in love with the Shawn who didn't know yet that he wanted me. We fell for each other before we knew how much we needed each other. You aren't nothing." She said and her words left me speechless.