Like nobody is watching (chapter 49)

"All eyes are lookin' at us
But I can't stop fallin' in love
Always been the one that I want"
-Shawn Mendes (Higher)

Camila POV

The next morning, I woke up and as I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was Shawn who was laying next to me looking at me.

,,Morning..." He said in his morning voice with a smile and placed his hand on my cheek.

,,Morning." I said and gave him a soft smile. ,,Shit! It's Monday!" I said and wanted to stand up, but Shawn pulled me back and pulled me closer to him.

,,Don't rush. Everyone has a key to the praxis now, so who cares if we are a little late." Shawn said and kissed my nose and that made me giggle.

,,The patients will care." I said and he groaned.

,,If you say that one more time then I'm gonna make sure we get late one day." He said and I laughed at the way his words made no sense to me.

,,Why would you do that? That gives your praxis a bad reputation."

,,I don't care as long as I'm with you." He said and kissed my lips softly.

,,That was cute." I said as we broke the kiss.

,,See! You need this few minutes in the morning before you stand up." Shawn said and I rolled my eyes playfully.

,,Yeah....You're right..." I said and he started laughing in a funny way—that also made me laugh—and then started leaving kisses on my cheek and neck.

Our moment got interrupted as we heard Riley cry. Shawn and I both got out of bed and I quickly put his shirt on that was laying on the floor and he put on his sweatpants that were also laying somewhere on the floor.

We walked out of the bedroom and at the same time, Karen and Manuel opened their door and Aaliyah hers.

I walked to Riley who was in the living room in her baby basket and she immediately stopped crying.

,,You're hungry. Aren't you?" I said as I picked her up and walked with her in the kitchen.

,,Sorry... You can go back to sleep." Shawn said to his parents and Aaliyah.

,,Don't you two have to go to work?" Karen asked me and Shawn.

,,We do." Shawn said.

,,Can we stay with Riley?" Aaliyah asked excited and Shawn looked at me for approval.

,,Of course!" I said with a smile.

,,YES!" Aaliyah said excited and Karen and Manuel smiled at her.

,,We'll get changed for work..." Shawn said and made me go in the bedroom by my waist.

,,Yeah sure." Manuel said with a smirk on his face and Shawn rolled his eyes at him.

,,Shawn?" I asked after he closed the bedroom door and I placed Riley in the middle of the bed so it was harder for her to fall.

,,Yeah?"

,,Ahm... I was thinking and...you don't have to say yes, but.... Would you want to move in together? I mean, before Addison gives birth, like we talked about...." I said and tapped my index finger nervously on the back of my hand.

,,Of course I want to, but maybe we should talk about it more in detail. I mean we talked about moving in my apartment, but what are we going to do with yours then?" He said and sat on the bed looking at me.

,,We can talk about all that whenever you want. I just wanna have it behind us because I think that everything will be pretty stressful after Addison's baby is born too."