Who is this? (chapter 72)

"I didn’t give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you.”
–Unknown

Camila POV

Days passed by quickly and when it was Thursday Shawn, Riley and I picked up Aaliyah from the airport and we all were so excited.

Aaliyah was able to meet Logan and Stacy in the two days she was in New York before we went to her parents.

On Saturday morning, we had a hard time trying to organize all the bags in the trunk, but we succeeded. We were 4 adults and a baby so there was a lot of stuff to put in. Aaliyah, Mary and I ended up having to hold a few bags in our lap, but the drive wasn't that long so it wasn't that bad.

As we arrived, Karen and Manuel welcomed us with kisses and hugs.

,,You must be Mary." Karen said to Mary.

,,That's me. Nice to finally meet you." Mary said with a friendly smile.

,,Nice to meet you too. I'm Karen and this is my husband, Manuel." Karen said and pointed at Manny.

,,Nice to meet you." Manny said.

,,Guys, come all in! It's freezing outside!" Karen said and made space for us to get in.

,,Dad, could you help me with the bags? There are a lot of bags in that trunk." Shawn said and didn't take his shoes nor his jacket off.

,,Of course, son." Manny said and put his shoes and coat on before he walked outside with Shawn.

,,Let me show you your rooms. Liyah, you get your old room. Mila, you Shawn and Riley get Shawn's room that we redesigned with Shawn's permission last week. And you, Mary, get the guest room." Karen said and walked with us upstairs.

As I entered Shawn's room, I was surprised because it wasn't looking like a teenage boy's room, but like a normal adult bedroom.

At the end of the bed, I noticed a baby bed and it warmed my heart to see that Karen thought about putting a bed for Riley there.

,,This looks so good!" I said and placed the bag that I was holding next to the bed.

,,Thanks! I designed it." Karen said and my eyes grew wide.

,,You designed this!? Oh my god, you're so good!" I said and she giggled lightly.

,,It was fun to do it." Karen said and I placed Riley on the big bed and she immediately started moving around. She was way too full with energy to stay in one place.

I looked around the room to admire Karen's work as I noticed two pictures on the dresser. A smile appeared on my face when I noticed that there were the two pictures we send in the group chat a few days ago.

I turned around and saw that Karen left. I walked over to Riley, picked her up and right when I wanted to leave the room with her, Shawn walked in with our bags.

,,Are these all we have?" Shawn asked as he placed the bags next to the one that I put down when I walked in.

,,I think so. If not then we'll notice later." I said and he nodded in a tired way. ,,In which one are the presents?" I whispered as he threw himself on the bed.

,,In the big blue one." He said and then closed his eyes for a few seconds.

,,You tired?" I asked and sat on the bed next to him with Riley in my arms.

,,A little bit." He confessed and looked at me while he was still laying down.

Right when I wanted to say something, Riley screamed and started moving around, trying to get out of my arms and crawl around. I let her down on the floor and she started crawling around.