"Bitch you tryna fuck with MY dude?" Cellie scrunched her face up as she braided her weave.

"Girl, that nigga was trying to fuck with me! Since day one the fuck." Wanda laughed and Cellie attacked her.

"I thought you was my—" She hit her in her face and dragged her across the room. "fucking friend but instead—" She slammed her damn and got on top, punching her in her face some more. "you wanna fuck with my—" Wanda tried to fight back but couldn't because Cellie was getting so many licks in. "dude!"

"Cellie!" Kya grabbed Cellie off of Wanda and Cellie looked mad as hell. I never even seen her fight so she must of been mad as hell. I'm just glad she aint believe a word of Wanda's bullshit because I was never tryna fuck with that nappy headed bitch.

"You're a dead bitch." Wanda got up and looked at her. Her face was red from all the punching. "You just hit me in my damn face."

"Not once but multiple times!" Cellie spat. "Matter fact, get the fuck out." Cellie took her mace out her bag and maced her.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" Wanda tried to shield her eyes.

"Everything. Get out my fucking house!" Cellie yelled.

Kya grabbed Wanda and dragged her down the stairs and out the door. The door slammed and Cellie looked at me.

"You okay, baby?" She pouted at me and I looked at her like she was insane.

"You're crazy." I laughed and hugged her. "You must really love me."

"I do and I thought that hoe was my friend!" She shook her head. "Man, I'm so mad!"

Awe look, she talking like me. How cute. But lemme focus cause damn, my baby really is mad.

"It's all good. You know I don't want her." I kissed her forehead as she parted from the hug, smiling.

"Aye yall," Kya came upstairs and stood by our door. "I'm finna dip."

"How you getting home?" I raised a brow. Nas would kill my ass if I let his girl walk home or some bullshit like that.

"You know how. Your mans picking me the fuck up, pur." She did the period thing with her hand making Cellie laugh. "You good though, best?"

"Yeah, fuck that girl. I get that's your cousin but she dead to me. I ain't never fucking with her again."

"Girl, that bitch is not my cousin! She tried to fuck with my best friend nigga. That's not family. What if she try to fuck with Nasir? She'll really die." Kya scoffed.

"Yeah, we don't need you going to jail and Nas being heartbroken." I laughed.

"Shut up." Kya laughed. "Ard tho best, I'm gone." She hugged Cellie and waved to me, dipping out the room and out the house. A few moments later, it was a knock on the door so it had to have been Juna.

I ran downstairs to the door to see fucking Sabrina, Krissy, and Juna.

"Oh damn..." I mumbled.

"Hi Jamir." Krissy smiled and I waved at her. Juna walked in and sat on the couch.

"Hello to you too." Sabrina rolled her eyes, playfully. "Krissy, go inside so I can talk to Jamir."