Jelly Riley (chapter 121)

Zacznij od początku

When I was ready, I ran down the stairs and thank God I didn't fall down while doing it

Dad, Ami, Mason and I went to the car after saying "bye" to mom. Dad dropped off Ami first and then me and Mason.

,,Take care, okay? And don't run away again. Mason, you are responsible if she does another stupid thing." Dad said and Mason held his hands up like he was trying to defend himself.

,,I promise for both of us that we'll be brave." Mason said and I couldn't help but laugh lightly.

,,You better be. Bye, you two." Dad said and waived at us.

,,Bye, dad. I love you!" I said before he drove off and I saw a smile on his face that also brought one on mine.

I remember every time I wished for Shawn to be my biological dad. I remember every time I used to be so jealous of Ami and Nate for having him as their biological father. Now that I met Nick I am even more jealous of Ami and Nate to have a father like Shawn. Sometimes I wished that Shawn would have at least adopted me together with Mila...

,,Riley...? Wake up!" Mason snapped at me and I didn't even realize that I've zoned out.

,,Hm? What?" I asked and he just chuckled before he put his arm over my shoulders and started walking with me in the school. ,,Where are we going?" I asked and he chuckled again.

,,We have class, Riley. Did you forget that that's why we come to school?" Mason asked making fun of me so I just rolled my eyes.

,,Do we have class together?" I asked and he nodded.

,,Yeah, but we have maths." Mason said and groaned lightly while I cheered excited. ,,I'll never understand how you can like maths." He said and supported himself on me while walking.

,,It's so fun when you understand. If you would pay attention then you would understand and like it too." I said and he rolled his eyes lightly.

,,I'm sorry Riri, but I'm not as smart as you are." He said and smirked at me.

,,Riri?" I asked smiling.

,,Yeah. I just found another nickname for you. Like it?"

,,Yeah. It's original. Use it more often." I said with a smile and he nodded.

When we got in our class, I was so relieved to see that Amber wasn't there and neither one of her friends. I already knew this was going to be my favorite class of the whole school year.

I pulled Mason by the hand so we could sit down in the front row, but he protested.

,,Forget that, you nerd. I'm not sitting in the front row. I'm just gonna sit behind you." Mason said.

,,But Mason..." I said and gave him my puppy eyes.

,,No."

,,Please...." I said and walked closer to him resting my chin on his chest while looking up at him with my puppy eyes.