Apocalypse (2/11)

Start from the beginning

The six members watched worriedly as Taehyung looked like a lost puppy. The youngest looked around curiously and sometimes inspected simple things like a candle really long. It made them worry a lot. It seemed like the boy didn't know anything anymore. "Did he... lose his memory?" Hoseok asked worriedly while his eyes were fixed on the boy with longer hair. Taehyung sat back on the couch, eyes fixed on his feet while his hands were placed on both sides next to him. He didn't have any head pain but he saw images rushing in front of him. Also small films with bad audio quality. The second he coughed badly again, Jin went to him and wanted to treat him but his hand got slapped away. "Don't touch me" - "Well welcome back" Taehyung glared at him before standing up. "What do you even want from me?" - "Taehyung, you were passed out for nearly a week. And in this week we found out you take our wounds. What happened that you can do this?" The youngest looked at Namjoon who now stood next to Jin. "I don't have to tell you anything" He grabbed the dog tags from the coffee table and went to the door, leaving the house after also grabbing his sword. "Jinsoo definitely described him as cute. I don't see it anywhere" Jungkook said, getting annoyed with the behavior of Taehyung. Jeon just huffed annoyed and left to his room. The others looked after him worriedly.

Taehyung stuffed the many dog tags in his bag.

When he came to particular dog tags

When he came to particular dog tags. Jinsoo's and his with their rings. He sighed and put them around his neck to his siblings' dog tags. With the black hair tie, he made a small man bun to not have the hair in his face. He turned around and changed his clothes.

《《Credits to the Drawer/Writer of Our Omega Leadernim on Webtoon!》》

Once he was done, he plugged his earphone back in his left ear and put the bag on his back. Grabbing his sword and a few bottles of water, he left his destroyed house.

With careful steps he walked through the streets, listening for any weird sounds of his call. As he was walking, he saw a monster walking towards a little boy. Taehyung immediately ran there and stabbed the monster from behind. The boy whimpered and covered his eyes. The monster snarled and tried to grab the kid, which only lead to scratches on the boy's cheek. Taehyung pushed the monster to the side and stabbed it again, also feeling the pain in his cheek. The last move the monster made, was to ram its claws into Taehyung's flesh. He hissed at the impact but finally killed the monster. With one swift move, the dog tag around its neck was off and stuffed in his jacket. He kneeled down in front of the boy and gently held his hand, pulling it from his face. "Hey, baby. It's fine now..." The little boy looked at him and then at his side. "Hyung, you are injured... b-because of me" - "Oh no no. Baby, I wanted to save you. I wanted you to still live freely. This injury is nothing. How about I bring you to a safe place hm?" The frightened boy nodded lightly and grabbed Taehyung's hand tightly. And with that the two walked through the streets, towards the one place Tae knew the boy would be safe. BTS' house. The boy also got to know that Taehyung just healed his cuts on his chubby cheek. Once they came there, Taehyung weakly knocked on the door, loosing too much blood once again. Junghyun, the little boy, looked at Taehyung worriedly. He saw that his new Hyung was getting weak. The door opened only a minute later. Jimin had a gun in his hands, pointing it forward. Once he saw Taehyung he immediately put the gun down. His gaze went to the little boy next to Taehyung and then to the bad wound at Kim's side. "Come in. Jin! We need an aid k--" - "No. It's fine. Just take care of him" Tae ushered Junghyun inside to Jimin. Both looked at the other worriedly. "I'll be fine" With that he turned and only walked a few steps away when a fast monster sped to him, knocking him down. Jimin grabbed his gun again and told Junghyun to just go inside. Taehyung laid on the floor, groaning as his head just hit a stone. The monster charged at Jimin but he shot it right in the heart, killing it almost immediately. After that the older rushed to Taehyung and grabbed him under the armpit, as he younger started slipping out of consciousness. Soon he completely pulled him inside the house and locked the door again. He threw the bag next to the door and kneeled next to the injured boy, pulling his layers of clothing away from the wound. "Jin!!" The others came running from upstairs while Hoseok and Junghyun came from the kitchen. They all saw the now unconscious Taehyung with blood flowing from his head and side. Jin quickly grabbed the aid kit and also kneeled next to Taehyung. Junghyun hugged Hoseok's leg, burying his face in his thigh. He didn't wanna see this. He shouldn't see this. "Jungkook can you bring a bowl with water?" The younger nodded and rushed to the kitchen, getting the bowl with water and a dark cloth. Jin wiped the blood away and put a bandage around Taehyung's head and side. Once Namjoon and Yoongi put him on the couch again, Jimin kneeled in front of Junghyun. "Junghyun, what happened?" - "Hyungie saved me from a monster! The monster wanted to kill me but Hyungie killed it before it could do something. But Hyungie got stabbed by it and I had a cut on my cheek because of the monster but he healed me" The little boy explained while the others all nodded, understanding what he meant. "And he came here with you to keep you safe?" Junghyun nodded lightly. Yoongi put a bandaid on the cut on Taehyung's cheek, sighing deeply. "We have to keep him here or else he will get killed" The other five guys nodded while Junghyun sat down next to Taehyung, carefully laying his head on the elder's thigh. "Hyungie is my hero" The elders cooed at the boy, watching as he admired Taehyung's resting face.

《《That was all for part two!!! Hope you enjoyed it!!💜💜💜💖》》