➸thirty

I was relieved when I got to work and found out that Ashton had taken a sick day. This usually means that I only have to work half a day, and that I can leave during my lunch break. The first few hours went by extremely slow and I was relieved once I reached the first floor of the building. I got inside my car and blasted the heat, hoping it would warm the car up quicker.

When I got to the house, I was surprised to see Zayn there, because he was gone when I woke up. He was pacing around the room, arguing with whoever was on the other line. I hesitantly took a step inside, setting my stuff down.

He looked over at me, confusion written all over his face. I walked into the closet and unzipped my dress, carefully taking it off. I reached for a hoodie and a pair of spandex shorts, sighing. As I was pulling up the shorts, Zayn wrapped his arms around me, pressing his body against mine.

“You’re home early.” He mumbled.

“So are you.”

“I’m working though.” He grinned, kissing my cheek.

“That explains the boxers and the dress shirt.” I snickered, biting my lip.

“Video business meetings, would you prefer me to take them off.” He asked me, playing with the waistband of my shorts.

“Yep.” I smiled, walking into the room.

“We’re going out in a couple of hours, I just need to get these meetings over with.” He informed me.

“Okay.”

-

Zayn’s POV

Skylar came into my office, throwing a silent fit. I know we were supposed to be going out, but I had to get this last minute meeting over with. I stared at the screen, trying not to let her distract me. I nodded my head, clearing my throat and urging Liam to continue.

I was paying attention to what he was saying until Skylar rested her hand on my dick, getting my full attention. I was getting harder by the second. We haven’t even had sex, let alone anything close to it. She peered up at me through those thick eyelashes, biting her lip. She played with the waistband of my boxers for a minute before tugging them down.

She took part of me in her mouth, flicking her tongue against the tip as she did so. She moved her hand up and down, squeezing gently. It was nothing exciting, but I’m not complaining. It was nice.

I answered Liam’s question and stopped mid-sentence when she started to suck harder and move her hand faster. She pulled away, frowning to herself. I reached out and touched her face, missing the feeling of her lips around me. She took all of me between her soft lips, and into her throat, making me go crazy. She slowly moved her lips all the way up and down my throbbing manhood.

She sucked with so much force and insistence I felt like I was going to pass out. I realized I was holding my breath because I was gasping for air and Liam quirked an eyebrow. “Skylar cooked for me, I think I’m going to throw up.” I lied, ending the call.