Being dragged to the dining hall, Tong Xiao brought two large plates of Qingjing beef meat to the two carnivorous brothers. Qingjing beef was more expensive than Lulu animal, and the meat was fresh and tender, and they usually couldn't bear to eat it.

    Now that he can open his stomach and eat whatever he likes, Tong Xiao suddenly wants to settle down here.

    Unfortunately, there are a lot of meat, just not many green leaf vegetables.

    He and Fatty can only stare at Dumpling and Poor Eating happily.

    But Ye Yan who was on the side was shocked.

    Their dwarf people, being able to eat, means that they are strong. Look at the hair dumpling in front of them, it's only so big, but in a few bites, they swallowed a piece of meat that was taller than themselves.

    Obviously there are no fangs in his mouth, but he can chew pieces of meat instantly. If such a beast has no special ability, Ye Yan can't believe it.

    At this time, he was riding a tiger with difficulty, knowing that he shouldn't have dragged this person in before.

    He stepped forward and inquired through words: "Is it just that your family can be deformed?"

    On weekdays, Xiaozhi has grown bigger during battles, and there are many types of this kind. Ye Yan feels more and more misleading. .

    After Tong Xiao served another plate of Qingjing beef, he nodded in response.

    Although the little brothers can't transform, their bodies are not so small except him.

    First, small size is good for renting a house. Second, the boss's body is only that big, so naturally the younger brother can't be bigger than the boss.

    However, this complicated remark made Ye

    Yan a little unlovable . He persuaded with tears: "Raw meat is not tasty and bloody." To this inexplicable concern, Tong Xiao responded happily: "It's okay, they just love it. Raw meat.”

    Ye Yan wants to cry again. He can already predict how tragically the pigeon howl will end up. He even has the idea of running away, but if he really runs away, he might end up worse. "

    Eating time always flies so quickly.

    When the two eggs finally filled their stomachs, they were taken to a place.

    A clearing was circled, surrounded by scattered people, Tong Xiao saw that there was a pigeon that was twice as tall as Ye Ye at this time?

    He picked up the egg and couldn't help but smiled and said to him: "Look, your favorite! "

    Tandan's eyes are glowing, and his favorite is creatures with wings.

    Some even rushed into the open space, wanting to have a close contact with the pigeon.

    But this enthusiastic expression became a little horrible in Ye Yan's eyes. He pulled down the pigeon's howling head and tremblingly said in his ear: "If you can't win, you will pretend to be dead. I can't mix here anymore. Let's just Go wandering, and you can save your life."

    "Chuck." The pigeon howled twice, waving its wings as if responding.

    Da Ma De walked over and shouted at the dwarf: "Sleep a little, waste some time." As he

    said, he threw the whip and landed beside the howling pigeon and drove it into the circle.

    As soon as he came in, Dandan jumped up in a hurry, looking very excited.

    Before the referee could speak, the two short short legs rushed towards the opposite pigeon with force.

    The pigeon howled his pupils and was about to make a move.

    Then... there is no more.

    The interstellar people watching from the surrounding area only saw that the small hair dumpling jumped onto the howling pigeon, so that the pigeon howling fell on the ground, and stopped moving.

    One second has passed, ten seconds have passed, and fifty seconds have also passed.

    So what is the situation?

    The interstellar people around are booing. They spend their money to watch the tragic fighting match, not to see the scene of a hairy dumpling and a big pigeon in peace!

    Da Ma De was also anxious, and on the side of the detour, he flicked the long whip and directed at the two, thinking about separating the two.

    As a result, the separation was separated. Dandan jumped violently and bit the long whip in the air. The Da Ma De, who used the long whip slightly harder, was pulled directly from the periphery and swooped in, facing directly. The ground fell beyond recognition.

    But the egg with the long whip fell on the pigeon again when the pigeon howled and was about to flee, lying on the ground, unable to move again.

    In this scene, the people who looked at the periphery immediately raised their hands and cheered.

    The pigeon howl is the weak bird, but it can actually throw the Hercules Da Ma De in it. That's it, it's not easy to just look at the harmless Mao Dumpling.

    It's just that it's not easy to return. The little hair ball seems to be really nesting on the pigeon's howl. He stretched out his paws and stepped on the soft feathers, and he wanted to fall asleep in comfort.

    Da Ma De touched his face and wiped the blood from his hand, daring to be angry at the hair dumpling.

    As for the competition, it must not continue.

    It was the announcement of Mao Tuanzi's victory, and at the same time, it was the only fight in their fighting arena where there was no injury or blood.

    No... it bleeds. The two fighting beasts did not bleed, but the referee at the scene bleeds.

    It's completely an oolong, but this oolong makes the audience look with gusto.

    After this, Xiao Mao Tuan ushered in the next game. The opponent in this game was not a flying beast. However, Xiao Mao Tuan still came to the top of the mountain, but this time it was not as gentle as the pigeon howl.

    The beast underneath him almost crushed internal injuries.

    In this way, in three consecutive fights, the scene hasn't changed at all. Every time, the top of the mountain is suppressed, but the "top" that is suppressed has changed the target.

    What remains unchanged is that the cheers of the interstellar people on the periphery are getting louder and louder, and the little hairy ball is like a god of war in their hearts!