Seeing the tall man headed towards him, Tong Xiao immediately stood up and said hello: "What a coincidence."

    Grandpa Shan once said that fate is a wonderful thing. I saw it yesterday and I saw it again today. I'm not sure. This person is someone who came to him and showed him mechs. Thinking like this, Tong Xiao, who was a little depressed before, is now full of smiles, looking at the appearance, as if he saw something very delicious. , Want to rush forward fiercely.

    But in the eyes of the three people on the opposite side, this look changed a bit differently.

    Marlowe's pace slowed down a bit, and he wanted to make another eye contact with Carey next to him.

    And Carey didn't want to pay attention to this person at all. He didn't forget the three times training before. Now he is training to cry, but he is unwilling to continue to increase the amount. At that time, it will not solve the problem if he wants to cry.

    Diyw raised his eyebrows a little when he looked at the short man. He stepped forward and asked, "Is Bertie March?"

    Tong Xiao was a little disappointed when he heard that he wasn't here to find him. But disappointment was only a second. Some happily said: "Boss Bertie hasn't come yet, are you here to do business? What parts are you planning to customize? I can give you a general introduction, although I just came, but..." I have

    n't finished yet. A big palm directly blocked Tong Xiao's mouth.

    Dyur frowned and said, "You are really noisy with a small talk." Not

    only was it noisy, but it was also small . Seeing that he covered it with his palm, half of the short man's face was gone.

    Tong Xiao blinked and didn't understand. He stretched out his hands and shook his hands on the man's palm. After pulling it, he didn't pull it apart, and he used a lot of energy. Finally, he pulled it away. He looked at the man very seriously. He said: "I don't like this!"

    The feeling of being covered by someone's mouth is not good at all. Tong Xiao suddenly felt that this fate might not be good, but evil fate.

    Diyw was a little surprised, but the short man really surprised him every time.

    Withdrawing his hand, he said: "I am not weak."

    Tong Xiao, who was originally unhappy, was boasted and jumped a little bit. He tensed his face and tried not to let himself laugh. Instead, he hummed softly and gestured. I am very upset.

    In Dyur's eyes, it was like a Xuefan beast waiting to be smooth.

    Xue Fan Beast is a product of Xue Ji planet, the small one is very docile, but when angry, it loves to show off its sharp claws to scare people, because it has no lethal power.

    At this moment, Boss Bertie moved his huge body and walked over.

    When he saw the visitor, his scarlet tongue was waving again, and he said excitedly: "Respected Marshal, I didn't expect you to come. I don't know where the villain can help you."

    Blue-eyed Carey The first to ask: "Who assembled the tactile parts you sold on Shengyang Road the day before yesterday?"

    Bertie's soybean-sized eyes were narrowed, and he said with a grin, "It's really lucky to say it, yes. I received it in the South Street. The fool thought it was an ordinary part, and sold it to me for a few hundred stars. Do you think this is my luck?"

    Carey didn't ask anything more.

    Diyur also just nodded, stretched out his fingers and flicked the short man's forehead. Before the short man was about to get angry, he said: "When we meet next time, I will show you Thor."

    Tong Xiao held his forehead. About to explode, "Who is Saul? Why should I look at him."

    "The mecha you want to touch." After Dyew said, he turned and left. After a few steps, he turned his head and added. One sentence: "Of course, I can only see but not touch."

    However, this sentence still made Tong Xiao very happy.

    Just look at it again, maybe I can take the opportunity to touch it.

    He waved his hand and yelled from behind the man: "We are so predestined, we can definitely see you again!"

    Nie Yuan is also predestined, as long as we can see each other again.

    Marlowe, who was following the Marshal, couldn't help it. He asked, "Marshal, did that pure human just defeat the three black Abys with two moves that day? You can even break your hand today. , You won’t let the water go?”

    Dewur just said coldly: “Kerry, if you don’t let this guy shut up, your training will be doubled.”

    Kerry was shocked, and reached out to restrain Marlowe. His neck, let him shut up.

    Now Dyur was satisfied. Sure enough, there shouldn't be any tuberculosis around him, and he had been so obsessed that he would meet again, and he felt that he was really dizzy.

    After getting on the speeding car, Carey asked cautiously: "Marshal, do you want to check Bertie March again?"

    Dewar asked instead: "What did you say?"

    Carey realized that he had asked a stupid question. , Bertie March's words just now are obviously lies. Since they know they are lies, they naturally need to be investigated again.

    ...

    And on the other side of the black workshop, Boss Bertie asked slowly: "Little Tong Xiao, do you actually know the marshal?"

    Tong Xiao nodded, still indulging in the pleasure of watching the mecha, I don't know him. Now catching up to say hello, is it considered to be a meeting? '

    Bertie boss open the door, pushed his door Xiao Tong, also did not pursue further, just buried in scattered accessories, pick out Xiao Tong small work needs today.

    Tong Xiao originally planned to take the boys out to play, but he broke the engine and he was embarrassed to ask for leave.

    He had to ask sadly and reproachfully: "Boss Bertie, how many stars did the engine you asked me to bring back yesterday?"

    Boss Bertie didn't return his head , so he said, "Not too expensive, first-class engine. You can buy 20,000 or 30,000 stars.”

    Tong Xiao felt dizzy at once, and he couldn't figure out how long it would take him to earn 20,000 or 30,000 stars.

    And Boss Bertie said again: "But, the one I gave you yesterday is defective. You can play with it."

    "..." Tong Xiao felt that even if he didn't have wings, he finally understood what was sudden. From the sky to the earth...