Chapter Twenty Eight

Start from the beginning

Josie placed two carbonara pasta's and a basket of garlic bread in front of us and Harry went to town on his food, not even thanking his mom.

"Thank you Josie" I gave her a smile and she rolled her eyes pointing to Harry.

"You've worn him out, those bags under his eyes, the scratches on his arms and his appetite just proves your smashing this old lady job" Josie winked at me before she turned around and got back to cleaning leaving me completely lost for words.

"Im eating your garlic bread" Harry grabbed at it before I could even protest and shoved it in his mouth.

I began eating but couldnt ignore all the stares I was getting, it was making me feel on edge so I did what Pippa does best and just blurted out what I was thinking.

"Ya'll are staring like I am some mysterious farm animal, what do you want?" I heard a lot of mumbling and Pop just stared at Harry giving him the stink eye.

"Tell me" I looked to Georgie who tore her attention from Hunter to give me a weak smile before she looked at Harry and then back to me.

"The guys are curious babe, your actions yesterday although I didnt see them, they were amazed. I told them your just a complete badass and thats all there is to it" Georgie gave me a knowing look, the look of my best friend saving my ass.

"This is what club life is like right? Im just trying to adjust" I shrugged my shoulders acting as if it didnt bother me but I was sweating. My palms felt so clammy and when Harry's hand came down on my thigh I knew I was digging a deeper hole.

I dont know what came over me yesterday, all the built up anger got to me and I needed payback for all the times I was wronged, which is a hell of a lot considering my life was a complete shit show until I met Georgie.

"Naa, no way. Im not buying it" Racer spoke up, eyeing me like he was trying to extract all my secrets.

"Pip, not gonna lie. It shocked me" Hunter spoke up, looking between Harry and I.

"Are you some kind of-" Big K spoke up and Harry slammed his hand down on the table.

"I suggest.." Harry stood up pulling me with him, the veins in his arms protruding and I could hear his teeth grinding with anger.

"That you fucking leave it be. It happened and its over now. Simple as. Pippa owes nobody an explanation. We talked and there is nothing going on that anyone of you need to know about so mind your damn business".

I felt my whole body shake, I couldnt break down, not right now. It shows weakness and I am far from weak.

"You know what, all of you dont go opening up about yourselves but you expect me to talk openly. This whole club keeps secrets and doesnt share the day to day running with us but you expect me to leave myself bare on this table. How fucking hypocritical is that?" I was ranting and I was aware of it. I was wound up and trying to distract them from my fucked up life story.

"What do you want to know?" Pop spoke up challenging me and I bit my tongue.

"Pop, enough!" Harry grunted out and pulled me back against him.

I glanced at Josie and she joined Pop, resting a hand on his arm and leaning up to whisper in his ear but his eyes were on me, draining me of my secrets, of my insecurities.