Chapter Twenty Seven

Start from the beginning

"It could be -"

"Enough Pop, I just gave you my decision. Don't fucking push it"

"A week. That's about how long you have until the boys really start asking questions. They are already puzzled"

"I'll deal with them"

I pushed passed him and stormed inside, there was shots lined up on the bar and I just shot them back one after another.

Fucking Pop.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and Pippa's head against my back. My tense form immediately shifted and I spun around to look at her.

"Oh boy" she took one look at my bloodied state and burst out laughing.

"You need to shower, badly" she rubbed some blood off my lip and wiped it against my shirt.

"Join me" I pulled her between my legs, getting a handful of the tushy twins.

"I'll meet you upstairs" she kissed my lips and pulled back from me as she reached for her fruity drink, Georgie pulling up a seat beside me.

"Now" I pulled on her hand knowing better than to leave her with Georgie. That bitch will make sure to cockblock me.

"I want to - aah" I picked her up and carried her away.

"Thought you could cockblock me huh?" I boasted to Georgie, revelling in my win.

"She's on her period" Georgie shouted after me and Pippa pulled a face letting me know shes fucking with me.

"Get ready to hear these cheeks clap then, tushy twins are in for it" Pippa pulled on my nipple but I was to jacked up to even feel it.

When we got into my bathroom Pippa tore the clothes off me before she fell to her knees taking me in her mouth.

I held on to her head moving in and out of her mouth as her saliva coated me. I hit the back of her throat making her gag and I was ready to burst.

"Pippa" I growled and she picked up pace, drawing my orgasm closer to the edge.

Her hand wrapped around the bottom and worked in tandem with her mouth. I watched her head bob up and down and fell apart as I held her still and pushed myself down her throat, my come squirting down her neck.

"Fuck" Pippa popped me out of her mouth and licked my length making it jump with excitement again.

"Strip, now!" I demanded, fuck I needed to be inside her.

She pulled her shorts off and threw them at me, followed by her panties. I noticed her nipples were rock hard through her crop top and I grabbed for her feeling way to impatient and tearing the thin fabric in two.

I walked us back into the shower and pulled on the faucet, the cold water splashing down on us.

"Harry" Pippa moaned, the cold water making her break out in goosebumps and her nipples like bullets. I sucked one into my mouth as I pushed two fingers inside her earning a husky moan.