Chapter Twenty-Five

Start from the beginning

My chest was moving at a worrying pace and I looked at Harry with a stare that promised him an early grave.

"Harry you - ahhh" my head hit the arm rest as he plunged back into me, no doubt destroying my insides.

He lay still, pushing my hair away from my face as he grabbed my neck. His lips hovering above mine.

"Im not done teasing yet" I could feel my wetness drip down my legs, his words alone at this stage could probably make me come.

I'm not even embarrassed to admit that.

"Tell me this pussy is mine" I bit the inside of my cheek.

"Tell me or I pull out" I don't know what his game is, some sort of dominant bullshit and I wasn't here for it.

"Now who is playing a game?" I raised my eyebrow at him, refusing to admit it. He knows my whole body belongs to him, it has since day one.

I grabbed his ass and pushed him against me, making him go deeper and he hissed in pleasure.

"Wont work sweetcheeks" His hushed voice didn't sound convincing so I pushed myself against him some more, gently moving.

Sliding back and forth on his length, he bit his lip and closed his eyes. His hands pinching at my hips with each slow stroke of his cock between my walls.

"This cant be helped, you want me just as much as I want you, admit it?" I whispered as I trailed my hands down his abs, knowing it drives him crazy.

Two can play at this game.

One thing we could never do was deny each other of anything, especially in the bedroom, or living room, hallway etc. Our bodies were like magnets and electricity ran through our veins at the slightest touch.

"You know I do, fuck Pippa. Why do you gotta distract me?"

I leaned up, nipping on his earlobe before I whispered in his ear.

"You know this body is yours"

"Heart" I kiss just below his ear.

"Mind" his neck, feeling his pulse quicken.

"Soul" trailing kisses on his adams apple as it bobbed in temptation. His hands pinching my hips.

"Pussy" I whispered against his lips and he grabbed my hips pushing me against his cock as he pounded into me, letting out a loud animalistic groan.

"Fuck!" It hurt, fuck did it hurt but I couldn't stop, it was heaven and I was chasing quickly towards floating on clouds.

"Harry" I screamed out, my body violently shaking as a nuclear bomb went off inside me, my orgasm rushing through every nerve ending.

Harry never gave up, he thrusted in deeper and harder, each one hitting further than the last as his body slapped against mine.

I felt his cock twitch before he fell forward, his arms holding his weight off me as he groaned loudly, his body stiffening before he fell on to my chest, mindful of my ribs and shoulder.

"Holy fuck" his hair was damp against my sweaty skin and we were both gasping for air.

I couldn't open my eyes, my body felt completely worn out.

A few minutes passed before either one of us could speak, and even then all we did was kiss and wrap ourselves up against one another.

"You make me feel at home" I spoke into Harry's chest feeling vulnerable.

"Good, cause I don't ever want to lose you again" he kissed my forehead and pulled me closer. Our bodies sticking like glue from perspiration.

"Upstairs for round two?" I questioned, feeling more than ready to make up for lost time. Especially if I was in for more of what just happened.