Chapter Twenty-Four

Start from the beginning

"I had to be sure" I countered and she looked at me like a possessed woman.

"Get the fuck out of my face Harry"

"No, you're coming fucking home and your staying. Ill fucking carry you if I have to. I am letting you off lightly by letting you speak to me like that but you are in for one hell of a spanking for your attitude. I know your angry with me and I deserve it. I apologised and I told you how I feel. I meant every word now don't fucking push me Pippa"

I stared at her and she refused to look at me. Why did she have to be so fucking stubborn?

I pulled her out of the seat and placed her up against the car. I was mindful of her leg and shoulder as I placed her feet on the ground and then I grabbed her face making her look at me.

"Be my old lady" she swallowed hard as her eyes met mine. She didn't answer but she stared up at me like she was trying to find the truth.

"I love you and I want you to be my old lady" I leaned in close to her and her lips parted as she looked at me with so much emotion in her beautiful eyes.

"Say it again" she whispered, her eyes pooling with tears.

"I fucking love you and you drive me so crazy. You're fucking stubborn and mouthy as hell..."

"Okay I get it" she mocked me and I leaned in placing my lips on hers. The minute my lips touched hers everything in the world seemed right again.

The dead weight I felt on my shoulders was lifted, the black hole in my chest was beating erratically, I could feel my pulse jumping in my neck and jeans, making me strain hard against the zip. I groaned into her mouth as she bit down on my lip.

Her hands disappeared under my shirt as her nails scraped along my abs. Our kiss turned dirty and I lifted her good leg up around my waist as I grinded my erection against her.

"They are dry humping on the main road, I think that's our que boys" Moose spoke up and all the boys burst out laughing.

I ignored it, my tongue lodged down my womans throat as I felt her heat through my jeans as her hands rubbed along my skin.

"So you love me?" She whimpered against me as I pulled her against my erection.

"Uh huh" is all I muttered out, to distracted by the throbbing of my dick and the feeling of her again. She was my addiction.

"Take me home" she whispered to me and I pulled away from her reluctantly.

"Georgie go home, right now. Be fucking quick" I adjusted myself and helped Pippa back into the car. Leaving one, two, three kisses on her lips eager to have her to myself.

It's been too fucking long.

'See you at home baby" another swift kiss and I was closing the door and running to my bike, driving my ass home as quick as the bike could go.

I waited for Georgie, who decided to fucking go at a snail's pace driving home and when she eventually arrived I pulled Pippa out, clawing at her like a fucking starved man.

"Racer, get the suitcases" I shouted at him before I devoured Pippa's lips, her moans setting me on fucking fire.

"Boss, its empty" I pulled back from Pippa and she looked at Georgie who had a smirk on her face.