Liar (chapter 116)

Start from the beginning

,,We have a perfect view! We are gonna see Nate perfectly!" Ami said excited and Chase nodded just as excited.

I took my phone out and texted Riley because I was starting to worry a little. Her school ended a while ago so she should have been here, but she isn't.

Princess, where are you? Nate's game is about to start -Camila

,,Still nothing from her?" Ethan asked.

,,Nope. She found out about Nick yesterday and since then she doesn't really want to talk to us." I said and took a deep breath to calm myself down a little bit.

,,How did she find out? I mean Adi told me something yesterday after you two talked, but I still didn't get it. Did Nick just show up at your front door!?" Ethan asked confused.

,,Yep! You got it just right." I said and Ethan took a deep breath too.

,,What an asshole..." Ethan said it more as a mumble.

,,Daddy! Language!" Chase shouted making me and Ethan laugh lightly.

,,Sorry. Please don't tell mommy! I don't wanna get in trouble." Ethan said and I couldn't help but laugh.

,,What's so funny?" Shawn asked as he suddenly joined us.

,,Nothing." Ethan said before I could say anything, but Shawn looked at me waiting for my answer too.

,,Just Ethan being scared of Adi." I said and Shawn chuckled lightly.

,,Thank you Mila for humiliating me." Ethan joked and we all laughed again.

,,Where is Riley?" Shawn asked.

,,I don't know! I just texted her. Should I call her?" I asked.

,,Do that. The game will start any minute now and when Nate will see that Riley isn't here, he won't be able to concentrate." Shawn said and I nodded while I took my phone out to call Riley, but before I could do that, I saw that Mason was calling me and that confused me.

,,Hey, Mason. What's up?" I said as I picked up while Shawn looked a little confused at me.

,,Please don't get mad but...." Mason started, but didn't continue.

,,But what? Is Riley with you? I texted her and she doesn't answer."

,,She is, but.... Okay look. Riley had this crazy plan in the morning about us skipping school and finding Nick. I said okay because I knew that no matter what I say she will go anyways and I didn't want her to go alone."Mason said and I didn't say anything for a while, but then as I realized what he just said, I started freaking out.

,,What!? You two are with Nick!?" I said louder than I wanted to. Shawn and Ethan both looked with wide eyes at me while Ami and Chase were busy talking to each other.

,,Yeah that's the problem! He told Riley some bullshit that I just can't believe. We have been here for hours and Riley doesn't want to go because she believes Nick! Camila, please tell me what to do." Mason said on the phone and I didn't even want to know what kind of lies Nick told Riley.

What a fucking asshole!

,,Go back to Riley and try to convince her to come here for Nate. I'll try to call her."

,,She put her phone on silent after you texted her a few minutes ago." Mason and I groaned.

,,Just try to convince her and send us the address of where you are so we can come after Nate's game and get you two out of there." I said.

,,I'm gonna try my best and I'll sent you the location in a second." Mason said and right then Nate and his team walked in together with the opposite team. Nate immediately started looking around for us and started waving excited as he saw us. We all waved back and blew kisses at him, but his eyes kept searching. He was looking for Riley and she wasn't there even though she promised. I don't blame her, but I blame Nick!