Chapter #180

Huz POV:
Hi Angel, would you like to go on a date with me tonight? Yes, I would thank you. I left the tower and went down to middle flags. I'm working with Sunny.

Angel POV:
I have a date tonight.

Central to Middle flags
There a hand gone up 50 meters to your right.

Middle flags to central
Copy Sunny is going in.

We watch Sunny go out and get the boy. I go into a vision.

Vision
I at Maroubra beach with Koby and his brothers and Olya. Her water broke so I have to deliver the baby but it's breech. I said it coming out feet Frist. You have to push harder.

West POV:
Angel been in this vision for 9 mins.

Central to Jess
Angel is in a vision, but it been 9 mins.

Jess to central
Keep an eye on her she could have a seizure after coming out of the vision.

Central to North end
There 4 boys need recuse.

North end to Central
Copy both Kid and H-men is going in.

H-men POV:
It Roo, Raul, Harry and Ash from the India cricket team. We got them back in the Sand. Their coach and team leaders came over saying they should not be wrestling before getting in the water they could get very hurt. I see a cut on Harry arm and Roo leg let's get you to the tower and get that cuts look at. We did.

Angel POV:
Really Roo Raul Harry and Ash? How many times do I have to rescues you because you guys weren't careful? Too many times. I just shake my head and laugh. I went back to work. I have a chemo treatment in a few hours. Huz is going with me. It my 4th treatment. My 2nd one Maxi went with me. Then Jess went with me for the on my 3rd one. I love how the boys are caring for me and helping me though this.