Chapter #159

Jess POV:
It been a week both me and Deano is going home we both in the tower working for a while. I'm not myself I can feel Angel pain she is doing some better. Hoppo and I is spending some time together I may help us both. I visit her everyday Hi sis me and Deano got out today It not the same without you. I fell sick still do. I walk to Hoppo car, and we spent time to together. We went to the movies and out to eat. We going to try not to be down thinking about Angel the whole day.

Hoppo POV:

I had fun and had a good day with Jess. We are helping each other not to think of Angel we made it back to my house. We watch more movies and talk about work. Good night, Jess sees you tomorrow. Good night Hoppo see you tomorrow. We both went to bed.

Deano POV:

I went home and see both of my kids happy to see me. We played games and talked about what they did at school Lucy made a 100% on a test and Gus Made a 90% on his test. I am so happy. I Help put them to see. Lily Miss me. We talked and played a few movies and went to bed I miss my family. I know Jess missing Angel they are twins and only have each other left of the pollock family. The cousins were on the mom side of the family.

Jess POV:

I got up and got ready for work good morning Hoppo. Good morning, Jess. we made it to Bondi I see H-Men Bisho Cory Terry Maxi and Huz. Good morning, guys. Good morning, Kid and Hoppo We glad that you Deano and Angel made it we got to work. After work me and Huz went to see Angel.

Huz POV:

I see Angel, I love her I don't care if she has seizures or asthma I'm going to be by her side. I glad Huz thank you for being there for us and always Being there for Angel. Anytime bro. We talk to Angel we know she can hear us.

Angel POV:

I hear Jess and Huz. they not giving up on me. I'm Not quitting I'm going to keep fighting this and Stay with my new family Boy's in Blue and The Bra Boy's. I see you guys soon don't give up on me.