Chapter #80

Angel POV:
I'm at the Drs to see if my leg is doing better and see how much longer for the cast. I got called back. They done x-rays. When the Dr. come in, he said I can go in an ankle brace no crutches for this week. Come back Friday we can let you know if no brace or still more. I'm glad thank you Dr. I called a cab. I made it to Bondi and walk over to Hoppo Office. Hi Hoppo and Deano. Hey Angel. I'm in an ankle brace now and go back Friday to see if I am out of this for good. That good Angel. Thank you. I going to the tower. Can one of you walk me over I don't like walking by myself I feel not feeling well but the Drs. said it just my allergies today. Okay I walk you up I in the tower right now Deano said. I'm glad to be back to work and maybe back in the water this weekend or next week. I hope we walk in the tower I see H and Quinn. Hey you guys. Hi sweetie look at you no cast or crutches. Nope a brace and Friday I see if I need this brace more than this week. Cool we glad. I watch g the weather. I see some surfer holding something up. Central to Blue rhino there some surfers holding someone up. Copy Nicola is going in. We watch she put her hand on her neck and back. It a spinal board. I run it down I help put the young teen boy on it. He starts to seize. We watch his seizure we can't move him. When the seizure stop it was 3 mins. He said he head and back hurts he hit them. I see Yak and Quinn. They not working here today. He had a seizure. He was saying he hit his back and head on the Sand bank. Okay. Thank you. You're welcome. I walk back to the tower. I am having a good day. I see Hoppo how it feels been back on the beach. It feels good we help the boy. I'm going back watching the water. Okay if you start to hurt or get tried come to my office. Will do. I smile and very happy.

Hoppo POV:
I glad to see Angel doing more now. I happy to see her move a lot more and helping others. She happy. I love her smile.