Chapter #160

Huz POV:
I'm in the tower with Deano and Jess. We are watching the beach and water. We all miss Angel. But you can tell Jess is not himself. Hey bro how is you doing? In pain and feeling my sister pain too. he starts to cry from the pain.

Central to Hoppo:
Can you please come over to the tower Jess is crying and is in pain.

Hoppo to Central:
On my way up.

Jess POV:
I'm hurting and still can feel my sister pain. Hoppo I'm so sorry I didn't mean to cry or not doing my job I'm in pain and I really miss my sister. Hey kid it's okay. I miss Angel too. you and she are like a daughter and son to me. I keep forgetting that. It has to be hard on you I feel like I about to pass out. Okay lay in the floor and put your feet on the couch.

Hoppo POV:
Jess just passed out. I checked his breathing. It fine but his pulse is slow.

Jess talking to Angel and his family.
Hi brother I'm sorry I put you through the pain. It's fine sis everyone is missing you like crazy. I miss you mom Aunt and uncle.

Angel talking.
I be back to you guys in 3 months. But the twin's bond will not be there. Until I wake up. Please tell everyone that I love them, and I can hear you guys talking to me don't stop believing in me to live after this.

Jess talking
I will Sunlight. We visit you after work.

Hoppo POV:
Jess been out over 2 mins. Hey son you pass out. I'm okay dad I was just talking to Angel. She okay and will not wake up until 3 months. Oh no okay that fine we visit her after work. Let tell the other guys after work. Okay. Oh, our Twin Bond is not there right now until after 3 months. I need to get Buddy from the vet today. We will.

Jess POV
I got Buddy and went to the hospital after talking to the other at work. I checked with the hospital yes Buddy can come in and see Sunlight. I can't feel the bond. I miss it.