Chapter #40

Angle POV:
I am in the tower for the rest of the day that fine how I'm feeling really bad. I look at H and Karrbox. I hope I don't have a bad day. I need to find some were for tonight. Because of Jess being sick. I asked H and Karrbox. Did you guy know where I could say for tonight? You can ask Deano, or Bisho, Yestey I will thank. I see Yestey come up for his lunch. I asked can I asked you something? Yes, go ahead. Can I stay at your place tonight because Jess is sick? Yes, you can just get Maxi to get you some clothes. I will thank you. You're welcome at my place anytime you need. The phone rings. I answered. Bondi Beach Sakura speaking. What I tell Hoppo one of the boys be there or Maxi. I hung up. I said it was Jess just fell and can't get up. I be back I go asked Hoppo if any one of the boys can go help him. I go with you and ser if I can go, I'm on break. Okay thank you Yestey. Anytime.

Yestey POV:
We went to Hoppo office we asked if I could go help Jess who fell and can't get up. He said yes and thanks. I be back. I went to his appt Angel gave me her key. I walk in and see Jess. Hey, let me help you. I help him up he look better. What happened? I roll off the couch and hit my head. Okay. I'm okay. You sure? Yes, I am doing some better, but I don't want Angel to be here for a few days. She is staying with me. Okay thank you I go get her some clothes. Can you help me to her room. Yes, let go. We got her some clothes and her meds, so she doesn't forget them and another inhaler just in case she needs it. Okay Let me help you back to your room and lay down. See you Yestey. Bye Jess hope you feel better soon.