Chapter #27

Jess POV:
I took Angel with me to the tower after she told me about our aunt and uncle We set down and Karrbox said Hey Angel and Jess. Hey Karrbox and Terry. Hey Angel, are you guys, okay? No, our aunt and Uncle pass away. We have the week off start tomorrow. Oh, I'm so sorry we here for you. Thanks bro. You're welcome let get back to work.

Angel POV:
I'm having a good afternoon it was a bad morning and last night. I love working here. I see a teen going under I radio tower to Backpacker there a teen going under. Copy Chappo is going in. I see him go in I feel really happy even we had a bad morning and a bad night.

Karrobx POV:
There a knock on the door Jess answers the door it was the lady that Angel help deliver her baby. Hold on for a min please. I said Het Angel you have someone here to see you.

Angel POV:
Karrbox said I had someone wants to see me I went downstairs I see the lady I help delivery her baby. Hey how are you and how the baby? We are fine and we name her Angel Sakura. That a beautiful name is Sakura, and my nickname is Angel. I know we meet in Japan I was the lifeguard that trainee under you. That why I rember you from. It good to see you again. Blossom. Yep. I need to go oh I got this for you and the guys. They are Japanese Cindy no peanuts or anything you can't eat. See you later please bring little angel here sometime next week I have all this week off. Okay I will. Thank again. You're welcome. We went back to work. Now it is closing time. Me and Jess has to tell the guys about our aunt and uncle. I look at Jess. We need to tell you guys something. Me and Jess will not be at work for rest of the week. Our aunt and uncle pass away. I got the phone call this morning. We sorry for your loss and please call any of us if you need anything. We will. See you guys' next week.